Symantec (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world’s leading cyber security company, was recognized as a top-performing global supplier at the 21st annual Ford World Excellence Awards.
Symantec was honored for its long-term partnership with Ford and for its world-leading cyber security technology and services that help keep the Ford brand safe. Symantec solutions and services help Ford protect information, employees and customers around the world with Symantec global cyber threat intelligence, data protection, and Cyber Security Services.
“Ford’s annual World Excellence Awards recognize our top-performing suppliers for their contributions to our success,” said Hau Thai-Tang, Ford Chief Product Development and Purchasing Officer. “Suppliers like Symantec play an instrumental role in helping us achieve our vision of being the most trusted mobility company.”
“We live in a world where cyber attacks and data breaches can have a lasting negative impact on a brand. We’re honored to be chosen by Ford to help protect their critical business information and assets and honored to be given Ford’s Safe World Excellence Award,” said Steve Tchejeyan, senior vice president, Americas sales, Symantec. “Symantec’s Integrated Cyber Defense Platform delivers best-in-class cyber security technology to help organizations like Ford reduce cost and complexity while delivering superior protection against cyber threats.”
Honorees were recognized for achieving the highest levels of global excellence in 10 categories, including:
- Quality, sustainability, safe and smart categories for suppliers that demonstrate leadership in Ford’s primary brand pillars
- Aligned business framework for suppliers that most exemplify the framework’s principles, with an emphasis on quality, value and innovation
- Special recognition for suppliers that delivered results exceeding expectations
- Diverse supplier of the year and supplier diversity development corporation of the year to honor suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Gold and silver for supplier manufacturing sites demonstrating superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world’s leading cyber security company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives. Organizations across the world look to Symantec for strategic, integrated solutions to defend against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, cloud and infrastructure. Likewise, a global community of more than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock product suites to help protect their digital lives at home and across their devices. Symantec operates one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks, allowing it to see and protect against the most advanced threats. For additional information, please visit www.symantec.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.