Groove, the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce®, today announced that it ranked #1 in customer satisfaction in G2’s Spring 2021 Grid® Reports across six sales tech categories: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Outbound Call Tracking, Account Data Management, Sales Intelligence, and Lead-to-Account Matching and Routing.
Groove also leads the Spring 2021 G2 Momentum Grid for Sales Engagement as well as four other sales tech categories. With this latest report, Groove has ranked #1 on G2’s highest-rated Sales Engagement Software list for 10 consecutive quarters.
G2’s Spring 2021 Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 54 different sales engagement platforms. Groove outranked every competitor across eight product satisfaction rating categories.
Top scores based on verified users include:
– 95% would recommend Groove
– 97% find it easy to do business with Groove
– 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
– 93% say Groove is easy to use
– 92% say Groove is easy to set up
– 93% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
– 93% say Groove is headed in the right direction
GROOVE’S #1 MOMENTUM RANKINGS IN G2’S SPRING 2021 GRID REPORTS
In addition to its six highest-satisfaction rankings, Groove also ranked #1 in Enterprise momentum across these five sales tech categories:
- Sales Engagement Software – The leading platform for enterprises using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration.
- Email Tracking Software – Groove’s Gmail and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking Software – Groove’s Dialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages to Salesforce, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Account Data Management Software – Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
- Sales Intelligence Software – Groove gives sales teams visibility into real-time sales performance data for improved collaboration, optimization, reporting, and forecasting.
“Groove earned the highest customer satisfaction scores in G2’s Spring 2021 Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software for the tenth quarter in a row, which speaks volumes about the positive relationships they’ve developed with their customers,” said Michael Fauscette, chief research officer for G2. “As the sales engagement software category continues to experience explosive growth, Groove also sets itself apart with the highest score in our Spring 2021 Momentum Grid.”
“It’s nice to see the tremendous momentum that Groove is experiencing in our business reflected on G2,” said Chris Rothstein, co-founder and CEO of Groove. “We are honored to have ranked number one in customer satisfaction for the tenth consecutive quarter across the most critical sales automation categories, as we continue to aggressively expand our market share and partner with enterprises on their digital transformation journey.”
To learn more about Groove’s ranking in the G2 Spring 2021 Grid Reports, click here.
G2, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages 1M+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, millions of people visit G2’s site to gain unique insights.
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce, specializing in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration. Built for the needs of full-cycle sellers, Groove automates non-sales activities so that pre- and post-sales reps can spend more time building relationships and generating revenue. On average, Groove gives revenue teams 20% of their time back to focus on higher-value activities. Groove’s Salesforce-native architecture can be customized to align with industry-specific workflows while ensuring more accurate reporting and forecasting, lower compliance risk, and streamlined administration.
Over 50,000 sales representatives use Groove at some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies, including Google, Uber, BBVA, and Capital One. Groove has earned the highest customer satisfaction rating on G2 in the sales engagement category for over two years in a row.
Groove was named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and is one of the 2020 Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. Groove also ranks #16 on the San Francisco Business Times’ “fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2020” and #191 on the Deloitte 2020 Technology Fast 500 list. Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit groove.co.