Technavio has been monitoring the global corporate m-learning market, operating under the consumer discretionary segment. The latest report on the corporate m-learning market, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 10.13 billion, at a CAGR of almost 16% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201016005036/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Corporate M-Learning Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Adobe Inc., Allen Interactions Inc., Aptara Inc., Articulate Global Inc., City & Guilds Group, dominKnow Inc., Higher Learning Technologies Corp., Infor Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, and Saba Software Inc. are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increasing number of partnerships and acquisitions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Corporate M-Learning Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Corporate M-Learning Market is segmented as below:
- Technical Corporate M-learning
- Non-technical Corporate M-learning.
- North America
- South America
Based on geographic segmentation, over 31% of the market growth originated from North America during the forecast period. In addition, the technical corporate m-learning segment led the growth under the type segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the market size.
Corporate M-Learning Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The corporate m-learning market report covers the following areas:
- Corporate M-Learning Market Size
- Corporate M-Learning Market Trends
- Corporate M-Learning Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing popularity of game-based learning as one of the prime reasons driving the Corporate M-Learning Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Corporate M-Learning Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist corporate m-learning market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate m-learning market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate m-learning market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate m-learning market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Technical corporate m-learning – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-technical corporate m-learning – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Allen Interactions, Inc.
- Aptara Inc.
- Articulate Global Inc.
- City & Guilds Group
- dominKnow Inc.
- Higher Learning Technologies Corp.
- Infor Inc.
- Learning Technologies Group Plc
- Saba Software Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.