Technavio has been monitoring the smartphone market and it is poised to grow by 64.05 mn units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 1% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200310005411/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Smartphone Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. LG Electronics Inc., Nokia Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp. and ZTE Corp. are some of the major market participants. The growing adoption of AI in smartphones will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing adoption of AI in smartphones has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Smartphone 2020-2024: Segmentation
Smartphone is segmented as below:
- Less Than $150
- Between $150-$800
- Greater Than $800
- Less Than 5 Inches
- Between 5-6 Inches
- Greater Than 6 Inches
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40691
Smartphone 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our smartphone market report covers the following areas:
- Smartphone size
- Smartphone trends
- Smartphone industry analysis
This study identifies consumer’s shift to online purchases as one of the prime reasons driving the smartphone growth during the next few years.
Smartphone 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the smartphone market, including some of the vendors such as LG Electronics Inc., Nokia Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp. and ZTE Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the smartphone are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Smartphone 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smartphone growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smartphone size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the smartphone
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smartphone vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- Android – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- iOS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRICE
- Market segmentation by price
- Comparison by price
- Between $150-$800 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Less than $150 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Greater than $800 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by price
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SCREEN SIZE
- Market segmentation by screen size
- Comparison by screen size
- Between 5-6 inches – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Greater than 6 inches – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Less than 5 inches – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by screen size
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advances
- Consumers’ shift to online purchases
- Introduction of 5G technology
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- BBK Electronics Corp. Ltd.
- HTC Corp.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Nokia Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- ZTE Corp.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.