Go!Foton, a world leader in optical connectivity solutions for service providers and data centers, today announced general availability for NEMO (Network Enhanced Manageable Optics), its innovative lightweight patch panel. Powered by PEACOC, the company’s flagship fiber management platform which introduced spreadable adapters to fiber connectivity management, NEMO extends the benefits of this game-changing technology to traditional bulkhead-style fiber panels and enables substantially higher port counts in any fixed space when compared with legacy installations.
“NEMO’s spreadable adapters allow superior access and secure fiber management for any number or type of connection. It is ideal for today’s high-capacity and data-rate intensive telecommunication and data communication networks,” said Go!Foton CTO Dr. David Z. Chen.
“Uniquely in the industry, NEMO allows untooled error-free access to all fiber connections for even the largest hands, and from both sides of the rack, while minimizing insertion loss,” Dr. Chen continued. “With its support for an extensive variety of connector types—including LC, SC, SN, CS, MDC, and MPO, and its ability to accommodate any cable size from 1.2mm-3.5mm, NEMO is the ideal connectivity solution for optical network operators confronting the challenge of growing densification.”
- Easy Access: NEMO spreadable adapter technology that minimizes insertion loss while providing generous access to all connectors
- Scalable Density: From 6 ports (single rail) to 72 ports to 144 ports to 432 ports (fully loaded) and anything in between
- Versatile: Supports a variety of connector types: LC, SN, CS, SC, MDC, MPO and more
- Universal: Mounts in any 19” or 23” rack, frame, cabinet, or wall mount bracket
- Flexible: Supports basic patch panel functionality and pre-terminated cabled panels
- Cost Effective: Simple, lightweight design
- Adapters safely and effortlessly spread apart using NEMO technology
- Field expandable – can mix and match connector types as you grow
- Convenient port labelling for each connection on both front and rear sides of the panel
- Optional front and rear protective doors with ample space for circuit identification
- Available with a variety of options for cable management on the front and rear sides
Go!Foton will highlight NEMO at the virtual Optical Fiber Communication (OFC) Conference and Exhibition, held June 7 through 11.
Go!Foton (www.GoFoton.com) is an innovative solutions provider with proven expertise in optics and photonics that solves real world problems in volume, one at a time. The company serves the telecom and data center markets with long haul, metro, and broadband wireline and wireless access applications, and also supplies optical materials and components to the imaging, medical, and instrumentation industries. A global enterprise with sales offices in the U.S., Europe, and Japan, Go!Foton maintains R&D and manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Japan, China, and the Philippines.