The GSMA today announced a number of new high-profile speakers for its Mobile 360 – Eurasia 2019 conference taking place at the Lotte Hotel, Moscow on the 8-9 October 2019. The industry event features a stellar line-up of senior leaders from across the mobile ecosystem who will discuss and debate the impact of mobile technology in the region. A key focus this year will be on the imminent roll-out of commercial 5G networks with Russia expected to have 48 million connections by 2025.
“5G is a buzzword in almost every market around the world and Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States is no exception, with initial commercial networks expected next year,” said Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA. “We have convened an incredible line-up of expert speakers at our second Mobile 360 event in Russia and we look forward to some engaging insight and lively debate on the challenges and opportunities 5G networks will bring.”
New speakers confirmed to present at Mobile 360 – Eurasia include:
- Anna Serebryannikova, President, Association of Big Data
- Oleg Aldoshin, Director for New Business, Beeline Kazakhstan
- Gianluca Baini, Managing Director EMEAR, Cisco
- Alexander Shkilev, VP Business Development, Cognitive Technologies
- Alexander Starostin, CEO, FirstData
- James Robinson, Analyst, GSMAi
- Oleg Tumanov, CEO, ivi.ru
- Evgeniy Levlev, Director of Financial Services MegaFon & Head of MegaFon Bank
- Ekaterina Zemskova, Director for Innovations and Operational Efficiency, MegaFon
- Alexander Gorbunov, CSO, MTS
- Valery Shorzhin, Vice President for Cloud & Digital Solutions, MTS
- Nicolas Zibell, CCO, OneWeb
- Alexey Natekin, CEO, Data Souls; Founder and Benevolent Dictator, Open Data Science Community
- Anton Kozlov, Head of Innovations, Orange Business Services, Russia-CIS
- Nikita Pankratov, Business Development Director, Orange Business Services Russia and the CIS, Orange
- Alexey Sapunov, SVP, Infrastructure, Rostelecom
- Alexander Chub, CEO, Russian Towers
- Pavel Vlasov, Head of Acceleration, IT Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Vladimir Valkovich, Deputy Head of the Central Scientific and Research Center “Wireless Communications and the Internet of Things / 5G”, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
- Anatolii Raikhert, CEO, SWiP
- Arthur Akopyan, Partner, UFG
- Eugene Zelenyi, Director Strategic Partnerships and Fintech, Visa
Mobile 360 – Eurasia Agenda
Mobile 360 – Eurasia will cover a huge range of different mobile related topics including insight from operators who have launched 5G already. It will also include sessions on the threat of cybersecurity and identity in the 5G era and the expanding role of the operator in e-commerce, fin-tech and entertainment. The in-depth event will also include sessions and speakers on artificial intelligence, blockchain, fintech, smart cities and smart mobility.
Mobile 360 – Eurasia Event Sponsors
New sponsors have also signed up to support the event including OneWeb (Industry Sponsor) and Russian Towers (Industry Sponsor). They join previously announced sponsors including MTS (Host Sponsor); Visa (Headline Sponsor); Huawei (Lead Industry Sponsor) and Megafon (Mobile Partner). Please go here for further details: https://www.mobile360series.com/eurasia/partners/sponsors-exhibitors/
Mobile 360 – Eurasia Registration Now Open
Registration for Mobile 360 – Eurasia is now open; individuals wishing to attend should visit https://www.mobile360series.com/eurasia/attend/attendee-registration/. For further information on Mobile 360 – Eurasia, including sponsorship opportunities, please visit: https://www.mobile360series.com/eurasia/. Developments and updates on Mobile 360 – Eurasia (#MOBILE360) is available on Twitter @GSMAEVENTS, on Facebook www.facebook.com/Mobile360Series and on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/gsma-mobile-360-series. Keep up to date with broader GSMA news and activity through @GSMA.
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting more than 750 operators and nearly 400 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces the industry-leading MWC events held annually in Barcelona, Los Angeles and Shanghai, as well as the Mobile 360 Series of regional conferences.
For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at www.gsma.com. Follow the GSMA on Twitter: @GSMA.