Technavio has been monitoring the harbor management software market and it is poised to grow by USD 16.26 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200923005117/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Harbor Management Software Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
The integration of harbor management software with AIS is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 5.88% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 16.26 mn.
Who are the top players in the market?
Harbour Assist, Harbour Mastery Inc., J.F. Brennan Company Inc., Leonardo Spa, Navis LLC, Mission Critical Software LLC, Nautical Software Solution, Saab AB, TPG Marine Enterprises LLC, and Wärtsilä Corp., are some of the major market participants.
What are the key market drivers?
The need to improve business efficiency is one of the major factors driving the market
How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 32% of the market share
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Harbour Assist, Harbour Mastery Inc., J.F. Brennan Company Inc., Leonardo Spa, Navis LLC, Mission Critical Software LLC, Nautical Software Solution, Saab AB, TPG Marine Enterprises LLC, and Wärtsilä Corp. are some of the major market participants. The need to improve business efficiency will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Harbor Management Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Harbor Management Software Market is segmented as below:
- Cloud Based
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43696
Harbor Management Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The harbor management software market report covers the following areas:
- Harbor Management Software Market Size
- Harbor Management Software Market Trends
- Harbor Management Software Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the integration of harbor management software with AIS as one of the prime reasons driving the harbor management software market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Harbor Management Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist harbor management software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the harbor management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the harbor management software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of harbor management software market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Harbour Assist
- Harbour Mastery Inc.
- J.F. Brennan Company Inc.
- Leonardo Spa
- Navis LLC
- Mission Critical Software LLC
- Nautical Software Solution
- Saab AB
- TPG Marine Enterprises LLC
- Wärtsilä Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.