Hearsay Systems today announced it has launched the Hearsay for Salesforce managed package on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to integrate the Hearsay platform with Salesforce to sync last-mile engagement channels, orchestrate more effective Salesforce workflows, and enrich Salesforce records with advanced embedded capabilities like compliant texting to engage clients and prospects quickly and effectively.
Hearsay Systems is a trusted leader in compliant digital communications, delivering an authentic, human-client experience for the financial services industry. The Hearsay for Salesforce managed package adds to Hearsay’s extensive Salesforce integration capabilities, including Contact and Activity Connectors that automatically capture and bi-directionally sync last-mile advisor-client engagement data.
Integrated directly with Salesforce, the Hearsay for Salesforce managed package is currently available on AppExchange at: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3u00000MS18pEAD
Key Features for the Hearsay for Salesforce Managed Package
- Connect Hearsay’s compliant client engagement platform with customer’s instance of Salesforce
- Embed compliant texting within the Salesforce user interface, for a single view into the client relationship and instant client communication
- Integrate Hearsay’s text and mobile calling solution into Salesforce Lightning Flows, Tasks, Action Plans and Marketing Cloud Journeys to leverage smart triggers and orchestrate workflows
Comments on the News
- “Understanding the customer journey—from first interaction to last mile—is core to delivering an optimal customer experience,” said Adam Dyer, VP of Engineering at Hearsay Systems. “The Hearsay managed package is a vetted, out-of-the-box solution that helps firms bridge the gap between corporate data and last-mile agent and advisor touch points on social media, text messaging, and mobile calling. Businesses can now unlock value-add capabilities like Lightning Flows, Action Plans and Journeys to optimize business outcomes across teams and digital channels.”
- “The Hearsay for Salesforce managed package is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by syncing compliant last-mile engagement channels to orchestrate more effective Salesforce workflows,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 6,000 listings, 9 million customer installs and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Hearsay Systems: https://www.facebook.com/hearsaysystems/?fref=ts
- Follow Hearsay Systems on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HearsaySystems
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Hearsay Systems
Hearsay Systems is reinventing the human-client experience in financial services. The Hearsay Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships by proactively guiding and capturing the last mile of digital communications. The world’s leading financial firms—including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Charles Schwab—rely on Hearsay’s SaaS platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, and deliver exceptional client service in a consistent and compliant manner. Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Connect on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the Hearsay blog.