Set to grow by USD 40.13 million during 2020-2024, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the heart-lung machines market to register a CAGR of over 3%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201016005259/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Heart-lung Machines Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Braile Biomedica, Edwards Lifesciences Corp., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Getinge Group, Heart Care India Co., LivaNova Plc, Medtronic Plc, Nipro Corp., SONOTEC GmbH, and Terumo Corp. are some of the major market participants. The high incidence of cardiac disorders, increased medical tourism in Asia and the increase in ASCs will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Heart-lung Machines Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Heart-lung Machines Market is segmented as below:
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45350
Heart-lung Machines Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the heart-lung machines market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Braile Biomedica, Edwards Lifesciences Corp., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Getinge Group, Heart Care India Co., LivaNova Plc, Medtronic Plc, Nipro Corp., SONOTEC GmbH, and Terumo Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Heart-lung Machines Market size
- Heart-lung Machines Market trends
- Heart-lung Machines Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the development of modular heart-lung machines are likely to emerge as a primary driver for the market. However, factors such as complications associated with CABG surgeries may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the heart-lung machines market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Heart-lung Machines Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist heart-lung machines market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the heart-lung machines market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the heart-lung machines market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of heart-lung machines market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- ASCs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hospitals – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Braile Biomedica
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Getinge Group
- Heart Care India Co.
- LivaNova Plc
- Medtronic Plc
- Nipro Corp.
- SONOTEC GmbH
- Terumo Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.