Technavio has been monitoring the hyperscale data center market and it is poised to grow by USD 62.89 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 21% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200710005029/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Hyperscale Data Center Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. What are the different types of hyperscale data centers?
A. Critical infrastructure and Support infrastructure
2. How big is the industry?
A. The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 16.85% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 62.89 billion.
3. Which region represents the highest market share?
A. The North American region will account for the highest share.
4. What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Surge in cloud adoption is one of the key factors driving the market.
5. Who are the top players in the market?
A. Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Equinix Inc., Facebook Inc., Global Switch Holdings Ltd., Intel Corp., Marvell Technology Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., and NVIDIA Corp.
To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Surge in cloud adoption has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Hyperscale Data Center Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hyperscale Data Center Market is segmented as below:
- Critical Infrastructure
- Support Infrastructure
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43498
Hyperscale Data Center Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The hyperscale data center market report covers the following areas:
- Hyperscale Data Center Market Size
- Hyperscale Data Center Market Trends
- Hyperscale Data Center Market Analysis
This study identifies the construction of green data centers as one of the prime reasons driving the hyperscale data center market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Hyperscale Data Center Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hyperscale data center market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hyperscale data center market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hyperscale data center market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hyperscale data center market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Infrastructure
- Market segments
- Comparison by Infrastructure
- Critical infrastructure – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Support infrastructure – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by infrastructure
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Equinix Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- Global Switch Holdings Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.