Technavio has been monitoring the identity and access management market and it is poised to grow by USD 15.15 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 14% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200914005393/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Identity and Access Management Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Upsurge of cloud IAM is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 14%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 15.15 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Accenture Plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., Infosys Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., and Wipro Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increase in data thefts across the globe is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the networking and connectivity issues with cloud-based IAM restraints the market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 33% of market growth
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accenture Plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., Infosys Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., and Wipro Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increase in data thefts across the globe will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Identity and Access Management Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Identity and Access Management Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43401
Identity and Access Management Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The identity and access management market report covers the following areas:
- Identity and Access Management Market Size
- Identity and Access Management Market Trends
- Identity and Access Management Market Analysis
This study identifies the upsurge of cloud IAM as one of the prime reasons driving the identity and access management market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Identity and Access Management Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist identity and access management market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the identity and access management market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the identity and access management market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of identity and access management market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Large enterprises – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Government organizations – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- SMEs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
- Infosys Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.