Technavio has been monitoring the modular instruments market and it is poised to grow by $ 708.36 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200909005706/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Modular Instruments Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Astronics Corp., Chroma ATE Inc., Elma Electronic AG, Keysight Technologies Inc., National Instruments Corp., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Tektronix Inc., Teledyne LeCroy, Teradyne Inc., and Viavi Solutions Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the growth in the communication sector in APAC will offer immense growth opportunities, the necessity for price-sensitive and multiple technology solutions will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Modular Instruments Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Modular Instruments Market is segmented as below:
- PXI Platform
- VXI Platform
- AXIe Platform
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43842
Modular Instruments Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our modular instruments market report covers the following areas:
- Modular Instruments Market size
- Modular Instruments Market trends
- Modular Instruments Market industry analysis
This study identifies expanding the aerospace and defense sector in developed economies as one of the prime reasons driving the modular instruments market growth during the next few years.
Modular Instruments Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the modular instruments market, including some of the vendors such as Astronics Corp., Chroma ATE Inc., Elma Electronic AG, Keysight Technologies Inc., National Instruments Corp., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Tektronix Inc., Teledyne LeCroy, Teradyne Inc., and Viavi Solutions Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Modular Instruments Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Modular Instruments Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist modular instruments market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the modular instruments market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the modular instruments market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of modular instruments market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- PXI platform – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- VXI platform – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- AXIe platform – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Semiconductor and electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Telecommunication – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aerospace and defense – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Astronics Corp.
- Chroma ATE Inc.
- Elma Electronic AG
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- National Instruments Corp.
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Tektronix Inc.
- Teledyne LeCroy
- Teradyne Inc.
- Viavi Solutions Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.