Technavio has been monitoring the detachable tablet market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.44 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200811005052/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Detachable Tablet Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 5%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Introduction of 5G technology is one of the key factors driving market growth.
- What are the top players in the market?
- Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., HP Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- What is the major trend of the market?
- Rise in digitalization is a major growth factor for the market.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 9.67%.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., HP Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The introduction of 5G technology will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Detachable Tablet Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Detachable Tablet Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40229
Detachable Tablet Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our detachable tablet market report covers the following areas:
- Detachable Tablet Market size
- Detachable Tablet Market trends
- Detachable Tablet Market analysis
This study identifies rise in digitalization as one of the prime reasons driving the detachable tablet market growth during the next few years.
Detachable Tablet Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the detachable tablet market, including some of the vendors such as Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., HP Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the detachable tablet market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Detachable Tablet Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist detachable tablet market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the detachable tablet market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the detachable tablet market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of detachable tablet market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market Size
- Market Outlook
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY OS
- Market segmentation by OS
- Comparison by OS
- Windows – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- iPadOS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by OS
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing number of strategic partnerships in market
- Increasing implementation of portable PCs in education institutions
- Rise of digitalization
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- HP Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.