Technavio has been monitoring the electronic shelf label market and it is poised to grow by USD 337.95 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200812005025/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Electronic Shelf Label Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 15%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Implementation of in-store technologies is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Altierre Corp., Diebold Nixdorf, Inc., Displaydata Ltd., E Ink Holdings Inc., LG Innotek, Opticon Sensors Europe BV, Pricer AB, Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd., SES-imagotag, Teraoka Seiko Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is a major trend in the market?
- Increasing adoption of smart shelves is a major trend driving the market growth factor.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 12.98%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Altierre Corp., Diebold Nixdorf, Inc., Displaydata Ltd., E Ink Holdings Inc., LG Innotek, Opticon Sensors Europe BV, Pricer AB, Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd., SES-imagotag, and Teraoka Seiko Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The implementation of in-store technologies will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Electronic Shelf Label Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Electronic Shelf Label Market is segmented as below:
- LCD ESL
- Full Graphic E-paper ESL
- Segmented E-paper ESL
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores, Department Stores, And Mass Merchants
- Drug Stores, Pharmacies, And Others
- Radio Frequency
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40022
Electronic Shelf Label Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our electronic shelf label market report covers the following areas:
- Electronic Shelf Label Market size
- Electronic Shelf Label Market trends
- Electronic Shelf Label Market analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of smart shelves as one of the prime reasons driving the electronic shelf label market growth during the next few years.
Electronic Shelf Label Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the electronic shelf label market, including some of the vendors such as Altierre Corp., Diebold Nixdorf, Inc., Displaydata Ltd., E Ink Holdings Inc., LG Innotek, Opticon Sensors Europe BV, Pricer AB, Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd., SES-imagotag, and Teraoka Seiko Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the electronic shelf label market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Electronic Shelf Label Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electronic shelf label market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electronic shelf label market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electronic shelf label market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electronic shelf label market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market Size
- Market Outlook
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Convenience stores, department stores, and mass merchants – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Drug stores, pharmacies, and others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- LCD ESL – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Full graphic e-paper ESL – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Segmented e-paper ESL – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- Radio frequency – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Infrared – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 10: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising number of strategic partnerships and alliances
- Increasing adoption of smart shelves
- Introduction of advanced ESL solutions
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Altierre Corp.
- Diebold Nixdorf, Inc.
- Displaydata Ltd.
- E Ink Holdings Inc.
- LG Innotek
- Opticon Sensors Europe BV
- Pricer AB
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd.
- Teraoka Seiko Co. Ltd.
PART 16: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 17: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.