Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS):
What: As data centers continue to evolve, faster, lower-power underlying technologies are necessary to keep up with demands. At this year’s virtual OFC 2021, Keysight will showcase a wide array of integrated test solutions and emulators across all network layers with powerful software-driven insights to help organizations innovate optical transmission and data center interconnects.
When: June 7-11, 2021
Where: Keysight at OFC: https://www.ofcconference.org/en-us/home/virtual-exhibit/2021/Keysight-Technologies
Keysight will showcase test solutions that accelerate intelligent networks for the full design cycle including:
- Simulates E-O-E (Electrical – Optical – Electrical) end-to-end link for eye diagram, BER, bathtub, and more.
- Fast, efficient optical and electro-optical wafer and die level testing solution.
- Advanced analysis capabilities of higher order direct detection optical modulation.
- A physical design validation solution for 800G components and transceivers featuring the M8040A bit error ratio tester (BERT) with the G800 advanced BER and FEC error density/margin analysis system.
- A test solution that mimics the function of a coherent transceiver where signals are generated with flexible modulation formats using the M8199A arbitrary waveform generator (AWG).
- Measurement of the frequency response of an optical Rx to an unprecedented frequency of 110 GHz.
- A total solution approach to 400G/800G optical transceiver test.
Keysight will participate in demonstrations with the Ethernet Alliance that will include validation of a tight set of physical layer specifications such as IEEE 802.3bs and IEEE 802.3ck backplanes, connectors and silicon, as well as demonstrate how 400GE technology has matured to successfully interoperate at multiple speeds with PAM4 encoding and Forward Error Correction. Keysight’s AresONE-S 400GE QSFP-DD test system, together with Keysight’s DCA-X Sampling Scopes N1000A/N1060A and M8040 64GBaud BERT, will highlight how manufacturers of networking equipment, optical transceivers, passive fiber cables and passive copper Direct Attached Cables can advance and accelerate their projects.
Keysight experts will be speaking at the following dates and times during OFC:
Electrical Data Rates Keep Pushing Forward: An OIF Update, June 8 at 11:00 am PDT.
- Keysight’s Thananya Baldwin will discuss test and measurement challenges for higher rates.
Technology Showcase: Industry Trends and the Test Ramifications, June 7 at 17:30 PDT.
- Keysight’s Brig Asay will highlight the technology evolution in data centers and how testing is changing to keep pace.
Live session during exhibit hours: Test and Measurement Solutions for Next-Gen Data Center, June 8:
- from 10-10:20 am PDT — 800G Gen1: 100G Serial Conformance Test with Hadrien Louchet
- from 10:20-10:40 am PDT — 800G Gen2: R&D Solution for 200G with John Calvin
- from 10:40-11:00 am PDT — On-Wafer Optical Parametric Test with Hansjörg Haisch
Keysight experts will conduct the following short courses:
- SC369: Test and Measurement for Signals with Complex Optical Modulation, Bernd Nebendahl and Michael Koenigsmann
- SC178: Test and Measurement for Data Center/Short Reach Communications, Greg D. Le Cheminant
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow’s technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.