Kronos Incorporated today announced that it earned its best-ever ranking from Fortune and Great Place to Work® as one of the 30 Best Workplaces in Technology across large U.S. employers. Additionally, in two separate award competitions, Kronos was named a Best Workplace for Inclusion in Canada for the third consecutive year and among America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes.
Follow the company’s best-ever rankings in both the prestigious Glassdoor Best Places to Work and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® lists, Kronos was named a Best Workplace in Technology for the third year in a row, climbing up six spots to No. 11 on the 2020 list.
- To determine the Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology companies, Great Place to Work analyzed anonymous responses to 60-plus survey questions from nearly 300,000 employees working in the technology industry in the U.S.
- According to Great Place to Work research, 95% of Kronites are proud to work at Kronos and 93% believe it is a great place to work, while innovative benefits and culture attributes like myTime, the company’s unlimited paid time off policy; student loan repayment financial assistance; inspiration to innovate everywhere; and the company’s Manager Effectiveness Index initiative drove Kronos to be ranked highly on this year’s list.
- Ultimate Software, which recently announced with Kronos that the two companies will merge, was ranked a remarkable No. 1 on the Best Workplaces for Technology list for the fifth consecutive year.
Kronos was also named a Best Workplace for Inclusion for the third time by Great Place to Work Canada based on direct and anonymous responses from Kronites to inclusion-related questions in the national Trust Index survey.
- To be eligible for this list, organizations must be Great Place to Work Certified in Canada and at least 90% of employees must agree they are treated fairly, regardless of personal characteristics including gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
- In a third competition, Forbes named Kronos one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity based on an independent survey of 60,000 U.S. employees conducted by market research firm Statista that asked diversity- and inclusion-related questions around age, gender, ethnicity, disability, and sexual orientation equality.
- Kronos has been recognized by Great Place to Work and others in every country where it has a significant office presence, including being named a two-time Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials; a multinational Best Workplace for Women; a two-time Best Multinational Workplace in Asia; and one of the top workplaces in Australia, Canada, China, India, Mexico, and the U.K.
- Kronos employs 6,300 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“Kronites around the world continue to embody our WorkInspired culture, encompassing inclusivity, respect, trust, and high-performance. These tenets are simply in our DNA and drive how we operate as a company, how we treat our employees and their families, how we treat each other, and how we care for our customers. We’ve said it before, and we’ll continue to say it: We believe great businesses are powered by great people, and these accolades are only possible thanks to our great Kronites.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a four-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, outlines how the company built its award-winning culture – all while tripling revenue to more than $1 billion – in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- See the fourth anthology from The Workforce Institute at Kronos titled, “Being Present: A Practical Guide for Transforming the Employee Experience of Your Frontline Workforce.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.