For the third consecutive year, Kronos Incorporated was named one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® by Fortune magazine and global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work®, jumping up 26 spots in 2020 to its highest-ever ranking.
- On the heels of the company’s best-ever Glassdoor Best Places to Work ranking, Kronos continued its annual climb up the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list to No. 52. According to Great Place to Work research of Kronos employees, 95% of Kronites are proud to work at Kronos and 93% believe it is a great place to work.
Unique workplace practices and benefits that helped land Kronos on the 2020 Fortune list include:
- The innovative Kronos Manager Effectiveness Index leadership development and Courage to Lead awards programs to cultivate and reward great people managers;
- myTime – the company’s unlimited paid time off policy;
- Fully paid parental leave, adoption financial assistance, childcare financial assistance, and college scholarships for children of Kronites;
- Student loan repayment financial assistance, tuition reimbursement, and a comprehensive financial wellness program; and
- Its award-winning focus on employee wellness, including full-time wellness coaching, a bikeshare program, treadmill desks, 24/7 virtual doctor benefit, and global wellness incentives.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, author of “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work,” will join the mainstage at the Great Place to Work For All Summit on Wednesday, March 4, at 11 a.m. PST, to illustrate how the 42-year-old company built an award-winning culture as employee engagement soared to record heights – all while tripling revenue to $1.5 billion.
The 100 Best Companies list is the preeminent ranking in a series of annual lists by Great Place to Work and Fortune from the pool of Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. The 2020 list was based on 4.1 million employee survey responses rating their workplace on 60-plus elements – including trust in managers, compensation, fairness, respect, camaraderie, and innovation at all levels – plus a detailed culture audit of policies, benefits, values, professional development opportunities, recognition programs, communication practices, and community involvement.
- Kronos has also been named: a two-time Fortune Best Workplace in Technology; a two-time Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials; a multinational Best Workplace for Women and three-time Best Workplace for Inclusion; a two-time Best Multinational Workplace in Asia; and one of the top workplaces in Australia, Canada, China, India, Mexico, and the U.K.
- Kronos employs 6,300 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“Being a place where everyone loves to work doesn’t happen on its own. It takes strategic focus and investment, thoughtful communication, a commitment to taking care of each other, and dedication of every single employee – especially people managers – to build a great culture. I’m so excited to share our story about why Kronos is a magical place with the Great Place to Work For All Summit audience. It’s energizing to speak at such an inspiring and important event with like-minded leaders who know that great businesses are powered by great people. I’ll carry that torch proudly for all the Kronites around the world who are unstoppably great.”
Michael C. Bush, chief executive officer, Great Place to Work
“The 100 Best show the way forward. These companies have created Great Places to Work For All – for everyone, no matter who a person is or what they do for the organization. As a result, they have built a path to realize the promise of artificial intelligence, gain strength from a diversity of perspectives, and thrive during downturns.”
- See the full 2020 list of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Use #100BestCos and #BestWorkplaces when sharing about the 100 Best Companies to Work For on social media.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends, and subscribe to The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list
Great Place to Work based its ranking on a data-driven methodology applied to anonymous Trust Index™ survey responses from more than 650,000 employees at Great Place to Work-Certified organizations across the country. To learn more about Great Place to Work Certification and recognition on Best Workplaces lists published with Fortune, visit Greatplacetowork.com.
About Great Place to Work
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture. They help organizations quantify their culture and produce better business results by creating a high-trust work experience for all employees. Emprising®, their culture management platform, empowers leaders with the surveys, real-time reporting, and insights they need to make data-driven people decisions. They use their unparalleled benchmark data to recognize Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies and the Best Workplaces™ in the US and more than 60 countries, including the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list published annually in Fortune.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.