- Of the more than 1 million organizations reviewed on Glassdoor, Kronos continued its climb up the 100 Best Places to Work list, landing at No. 35 overall for Large U.S. organizations – up nine spots from 2019 and 28 spots from its inaugural 2018 ranking – and is one of the top-ranked employers in the software industry.
The Glassdoor Employees’ Choice program is based solely on input from employees who elect to provide anonymous reviews about their jobs, work environments, and companies on Glassdoor. The Best Places to Work list is determined by reviews shared by U.S.-based employees between October 23, 2018 and October 21, 2019. To be considered for the Large category, a company must have 1,000 or more employees and have received at least 75 ratings across each of the eight workplace attributes during the period of eligibility.
- When sharing a company review on Glassdoor, employees are asked to rate their satisfaction with the company overall as well as key workplace factors like career opportunities, compensation and benefits, culture and values, senior management, and work/life balance.
- In 2019, Kronos was named a top workplace in every single country where it has a significant presence, including top rankings in Australia, Canada, China, India, Mexico, and the U.K., and is a multi-year honoree on prestigious award lists including FORTUNE Best 100 Companies to Work For®; Fortune magazine Best Workplace for Millennials; Best Place to Work in IT by Computerworld; and one of the healthiest employers by the National Business Group on Health.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a four-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, writes about the company’s culture and how to use employee engagement as a growth strategy in his award-winning book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Kronos recently announced record-setting Fiscal 2019 results with annual recurring revenue surpassing $1 billion for the first time driven by the fastest-adopted solution in company history, Workforce Dimensions, and a surge in HCM business primarily led by Workforce Ready growth.
- Kronos employs more than 6,000 people worldwide – including recently hiring more employees in a 12-month period than ever before – with hundreds of current job openings around the world.
Employee Quotes About Kronos on Glassdoor
- “This is a large company with a small company feel, led by a CEO who truly cares about all of his employees. I have worked at Kronos for 16 years and I can tell you almost immediately this became a career for me and not a job. I have never worked anywhere where the CEO cares so much for his employees and recognizes the success of the company is based on its employees.”
- “I returned after a nearly 8-year absence and picked up right where I left off. Great people, great products, great culture, great leadership.”
- “The first software company I have worked for that does the right thing for the customer 100% of the time. Kronos makes decisions and investments for the long term, not to ‘make the quarter.’”
- “Great people that truly want to see you succeed. Everyone – and I mean everyone – is accessible and ready to help in any way.”
- “Kronos is a front runner for employee satisfaction. I have never worked for a company of this size that is so dedicated to both their employees and their customers. It is a true pleasure to work for Kronos.”
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“I have an extra special spring in my step today knowing that Kronites continue to be proud to work at Kronos and compelled to use their voices to help propel our great company to its highest ranking ever by Glassdoor. Wow – it’s remarkable. While we don’t focus on our culture and people to win awards, it’s energizing to validate what I’ve always believed: Kronos is a magical place to work and it’s our high-performing people who continue to drive us to historic heights.”
Christian Sutherland-Wong, president, chief operating officer, and incoming chief executive officer, Glassdoor
“This year marks the shift to a culture-first decade in the workplace, and Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards winners are employers that are prioritizing culture, mission, and employees at the heart of everything they do. By doing so, their employees have spoken and are recognizing them truly as the Best Places to Work in 2020. In addition to putting culture and mission at the core of how they operate, this year’s winners stand out for promoting transparency with employees, offering career growth opportunities, and providing work driven by impact and purpose. Congratulations go to all of the exceptional employers this year who stand out in the eyes of their employees.”
- For the complete list of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2020, please visit: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Places-to-Work-LST_KQ0,19.htm.
- Follow the Glassdoor conversation on social media with #BPTW.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.