Today, Limelight CRM announced it has rebranded to sticky.io, the leading platform provider for ecommerce order management and recurring billing.
The rebranding from LimeLight CRM to sticky.io reflects the company’s evolution from a customer relationship management solution to a fully integrated, enterprise ecommerce platform built for performance and scalability. The change is effective immediately, and will be reflected in the company’s identity, product, services and mission.
“Over the past three years, we have invested significantly in building a unique and industry-leading ecommerce platform that enables merchants and partners to support the growing online consumer demand. With ease of deployment and use, flexibility in billing and sophisticated real-time data and analytics, we allow our clients to optimize revenues and profitability,” said Brian Bogosian, president and CEO of sticky.io. “Supporting our clients’ success has allowed us to grow revenue 5x year-over-year, over the last 4 years, while remaining profitable from day one. We will continue to innovate and lead the market to support direct-to-consumer brands — both incumbent brands as well as disruptive digitally native vertical brands — that require a broad and sophisticated platform to execute their online commerce aspirations and business goals.”
sticky.io offers unique value that helps brands take more control and improve customer experiences so they can focus their time and resources on product innovation and accelerating business outcomes. Replacing disparate back-end technical tools with a seamless, enterprise-grade commerce technology helps merchants get up and running in weeks versus months. These differentiators set sticky.io apart:
- Single ecommerce order management platform with broad native capabilities replaces the need for costly and cumbersome multiple plugin products
- Storefront-agnostic APIs enable integration with sticky.io for customer reporting and analytics, order management, subscription management and flexible billing: sticky.io seamlessly integrates with all the leading storefront and funnel front-end solutions
- Unified view of customer data spans system profiles, touchpoints and purchase history
- Robust analytics provide real-time and predictive insights into customer behavior and how to proactively influence and optimize future engagement
- Flexibility to sell both digital and physical goods, as well as subscription and straight sales through mixed-cart capabilities
- Enterprise-grade solution built for speed, scale, flexibility, reliability and security
- PCI Level 1, CCPA and GDPR compliant
- Developer-friendly toolkit facilitates rapid integration with third-party solutions
As direct-to-consumer brands shift to take a more relationship-centric approach, sticky.io provides best-in-class tooling that gives brands a unified view of their customers, and allows them to create the personalized experiences their buyers demand.
Headquartered in San Francisco, sticky.io is a global ecommerce and subscription platform that helps brands build lasting bonds with customers. Consumers today expect authentic and personalized experiences when they interact with brands. Being able to deliver the right message and offer at the right time can mean the difference between loyalty and churn. With 450+ partner integrations and over 10,000 merchant customers processing more than $4 billion in transactions annually, sticky.io is the leading billing and customer management solution for direct-to-consumer and subscription ecommerce brands. To learn more, visit www.sticky.io.