Time is running out to secure the lowest rate for DRJ Spring 2020: “A Clear Vision of Risk & Resiliency.”
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200109005701/en/
Early registration ends Jan. 15, 2020, for DRJ Spring 2020 in Orlando, March 15-18. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Disaster Recovery Journal, the leading business continuity publication in the world, will host its 62nd conference, March 15-18, 2020, in Orlando, Fla.
With leading industry experts and practitioners sharing their insights, the agenda will take a thorough look at all the critical aspects of business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management, and risk management beyond 2020.
“With changes in technology, the climate, and social and cultural phenomena, the job for BC and DR professionals is even more vast,” said Bob Arnold, DRJ president. “Professionals are dealing with increasing levels of uncertainty but are also able to be even more prepared with all the new technology and tools available.”
The four-day event will feature more than 65 sessions, workshops and executive roundtables, more than 85 expert speakers, networking meals and hospitality events, product demonstrations, and more than 80 exhibitor booths.
Industry leading experts for DRJ Spring 2020 include: Vanessa Mathews, Regina Phelps, Dr. Steve Goldman, Dr. Robert Chandler, Michele Turner, Phil Lambert, Sean Robinson, and many more!
More than 60 companies have partnered with DRJ to provide attendees with cutting edge solutions to managing risk. A few of those partners include:
- BC in the Cloud by Infinite Blue provides automated software as a service (SaaS) tools and professional services for building and maintaining effective business continuity and disaster recovery plans that streamline and simplify continuity, governance, and risk management programs.
- IBM Business Resiliency Services defend your business, maintain availability and recover quickly in the event of a disruption.
- RSA empowers you to embrace transformation and helps you manage digital risk.
- SAI Global designs, builds, and implements business continuity software and programs that enable organizations to remain resilient while recovering quickly and efficiently through any business outage.
- SAP Digital Interconnect group provides cloud-based engagement services that use configurable APIs, programmable digital interfaces, and proven messaging channels to connect the “last mile” between enterprises and their SAP solutions and other applications, customers, employees, and things.
- Sungard Availability Services suite of production and recovery solutions power their customers’ mission-critical IT.
- Veritas solves your most important data protection problems.
- Virtual Corporation’s mission is to empower organizations to achieve sustained resilience through software and professional services. They are a leader in the implementation of enterprise continuity programs and organizational resilience.
Connect with Disaster Recovery Journal
About Disaster Recovery Journal
DRJ is the industry’s largest resource for business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis communication, and risk management, reaching a global network of more than 138,000 professionals. Offering weekly webinars, the latest industry news, blogs, rules and regulations, podcasts, an official mentoring program, a quarterly magazine, and two annual live conferences, DRJ is leading the way to keep professionals up-to-date and connected in an ever-changing world. Our mission is to give business continuity professionals the insight, information, and inspiration they need to make smarter decisions concerning the overall protection of their organization. Subscribe or follow us on social media today. For more information about Disaster Recovery Journal, visit www.drj.com.