Lola.com, the Agile Travel Management™ company that provides a super simple way to manage, book, and report on corporate travel, has moved to a Leader in the G2 Grid® for Travel Management and remains the highest-rated travel management app on the platform. In April, the company earned a place as a High Performer on the G2 Grid, signalling the SaaS startup is rapidly gaining more praise from business travelers and finance personnel. Lola.com has a 4.8 star rating on the popular review platform, the highest satisfaction rating of any corporate travel app.
“At Lola.com, our number one goal is to provide an amazing experience for our users, from interface to customer support, when booking, managing, and reporting on business travel,” said Mike Volpe, CEO of Lola.com. “This accolade is especially sweet because it’s coming directly from our customers. Moving from High Performer to Leader in under a few months indicates that we are successfully transforming corporate travel and helping companies be more efficient by saving time, money, and headaches on corporate travel.”
Lola.com continues to surpass some of the biggest players in business travel management. The company is ranked No. 1 by customers on G2 in six out of seven categories, including:
- #1 for ease of doing business with
- #1 for quality of support
- #1 for ease of setup
- #1 for product direction
- #1 for ease of admin
- #1 for ease of use
“Moving to this leadership position is no surprise to us, as we are completely focused on continuously evolving the Lola.com product based on customer feedback to deliver what they need – the simplest and easiest to use app to book and manage corporate travel so companies can focus on their own business,” said Paul English, founder and CTO at Lola.com. “We are expanding company-wide, but our investment in engineering is particularly strong as we continue to improve and deliver the evolving features and benefits required by mobile business travelers worldwide.”
The Lola.com app continues to rack up the praise on G2 for making travel arrangements easy and stress-free, from booking to re-booking, to expense reports and more:
- Finally! A place of organized, easy booking, consolidated travel reward numbers, competitive rates, all with concierge assistance. Lola is honestly the easiest travel platform I’ve ever used. I love Lola. It has truly simplified my business travel. – Anonymous
- Very nice UX! Easy to navigate. Sweet and simple! Nice font and size of everything without all the gimmicks and links to click on like traditional travel sites. I love the instant chat feature – both on the web and via the phone app. This is awesome! – Rebecca J
- Booking work travel used to be a pain with different accounts, credit cards, and expense reports. Now I can just log in, book my own flights, and relax. – Jacob K
- The proactive approach to customer support is borderline magic. I had a flight which was delayed, causing me to miss a connecting flight. Before I could reach out to my job to inform them of the issue, Lola had already emailed me letting me know that I had a different flight in 30 minutes, and they had me updated and good-to-go immediately. It was a life saver! – Dylan B
Lola.com also has a 5/5 rating on Capterra, the leading online resource for business software buyers, and has captured an Excellent, 5-Star rating on TrustPilot, the world’s most powerful review platform.
To see more Lola.com reviews on G2, visit: https://www.g2.com/products/lola-com/reviews
For the G2 Grid for Travel Management, visit: https://www.g2.com/categories/travel-management
Lola.com released a video today on customers loving its travel management app, and can be viewed here: https://lolatravel.wistia.com/medias/391wfghypl
Lola.com makes Agile Travel Management real by providing a super simple way to manage, book and report on business travel, saving employers and travelers time and money. Happy employee travel experiences within a policy can be set up in five minutes. Lola.com uses machine learning and 24/7 support to help travelers easily book trips, while empowering managers to create policies, view budgets and expenditures, and monitor their globetrotting team efficiently. Based in Boston, the company was founded in 2015 by Paul English, co-founder of the travel booking site KAYAK, and is led by CEO Mike Volpe, previously CMO at HubSpot. For more information, visit https://www.lola.com/ and connect on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
All trademarks recognized.