Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, the global leader in creating end-to-end solutions that support the entire clinical trial process, will convene stakeholders in drug and device development, clinical operations, data management, biostatistics and digital medicine innovation industries for NEXT Global on October 27-29, 2020.
With a focus on improving clinical trials through advanced technology and enhancing the patient experience, the three-day, all virtual event will bring together experts to discuss topics critical to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical device and diagnostics companies, and contract research organizations (CROs) running clinical trials during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“The COVID-19 pandemic is reshaping the life sciences industry and is acting as a catalyst for dramatic change,” said Tarek Sherif, co-founder and co-CEO of Medidata. “Digital transformation of life sciences is happening at an accelerated pace, from research to clinical trials, manufacturing and through to commercialization. Nowhere is this more apparent than in clinical studies, where the use of advanced analytics is powering faster, safer and more effective treatments. Medidata’s platform is at the forefront of enabling clinical development to improve the patient experience and patient outcomes.”
To see and hear how Medidata’s industry-leading Rave platform and its innovative patient-centric approach is at the core of digitally transforming clinical trials, attendees will participate in sessions with the following themes:
- Patient First – Medidata believes that success relies on meaningful engagement with the patient; patient-centric clinical trials strengthen participation, reduce the patient burden and advance clinical outcomes.
- Unified Platform – The Medidata Rave Clinical Cloud accelerates the business of clinical research with the industry’s only fully unified platform, driving efficiencies, minimizing risk and optimizing outcomes throughout the entire clinical study process.
- Advanced Analytics – Acorn AI is designed to empower the future of precision medicine with advanced analytics and increase success and speed in clinical research to deliver the right therapy to the right patient at the right time.
Presentations from Medidata experts, customers, partners and industry experts will focus on the next phase of digital transformation in clinical trials and drug development through:
- Leveraging technology solutions to optimize data capture and management as well as clinical operations while developing innovative approaches and tools for patient-centric trials
- Researching rare diseases through patient-centered technology and analytics
- Accelerating clinical development by using artificial intelligence
- Combining clinical and real-world data (RWD) to generate better evidence and track safety
“The right unified technology can embrace the waves of change and increase precision in medical therapies and treatments,” said Glen de Vries, co-CEO of Medidata. “NEXT Global will showcase technology solutions that accelerate clinical development, powering smarter treatments and healthier people.”
Medidata is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes, which with its 3DEXPERIENCE platform is positioned to lead the digital transformation of life sciences in the age of personalized medicine with the first end-to-end scientific and business platform, from research to commercialization.
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,600+ customers and partners access the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @Medidata, The Operating System for Life SciencesTM.
Medidata and Medidata Rave are registered trademarks of Medidata Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes.
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. We provide business and people with collaborative 3D virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating virtual experience twins of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers push the boundaries of innovation, learning and production. Dassault Systèmes brings value to more than 270,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass icon, the 3DS logo, CATIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DVIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, NETVIBES, MEDIDATA, CENTRIC PLM, 3DEXCITE, SIMULIA, DELMIA, and IFWE are commercial trademarks or registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes, a French “société européenne” (Versailles Commercial Register # B 322 306 440), or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.