MetaCX, the pioneer in a new outcomes-based approach for managing the customer lifecycle, today announced “The Customer Room,” a free weeklong digital event featuring inspired presentations, workshops, discussions and musical performances, held daily from Noon to 2:00 p.m. ET, the week of Sept. 21-25. The sessions are “snackable” in length, and registration is flexible so attendees can register for whichever sessions inspire them the most, whenever it fits their schedule, live or on-demand over time.
Learn more and reserve your spot here.
- Customer Engagement in a Time of Remote Work
- Community, Connection and Co-creation: Making Customers Your Superpower
- Customer Co-creation and the Path to Value
- Disrupted: How COVID-19 Forced Industries to Reinvent Themselves Overnight
- Compressed Wisdom: Lightning Talks on Selling, Retention and Life
- And many more, listed here
The Customer Room is designed to push the boundaries of conventional digital events by innovating in both form and function. Each day, for a week in September, The Customer Room will offer two 45-minute sessions, punctuated by a 15-minute musical interlude, combining fireside chats, panel discussions, workshops, presentations, and freestyle lightning talks led by notable luminaries, including:
Jeanne Bliss, the founder and president of CustomerBliss and the co-founder of the Customer Experience Professionals Association. She is one of the foremost experts on customer-centric leadership and the role of the chief customer officer.
Kobie Fuller, an accomplished and influential venture capitalist at Upfront Ventures and co-founder of Valence, a new community connecting Black professionals globally.
Jill Rowley, a widely known social selling evangelist, investor, early employee of Eloqua, and former chief growth officer of Marketo.
Scott Dorsey, a co-founder and managing director of High Alpha and former CEO of ExactTarget, which went public and was subsequently acquired by Salesforce for $2.5b.
Karen Mangia, VP of Customer and Market Insights at Salesforce and author of two new books, ”Listen Up! How to Tune In To Customers, and Turn Down the Noise” and “Working From Home: Making the New Normal Work For You.”
Todd Caponi, a career CRO whose book “The Transparency Sale” was recognized as the best book of 2019 in the category of “Business: Sales” at the 17th annual Best Book Awards.
Bill Lee, the founder of the Center for Customer Engagement and author of more than 20 Harvard Business Review publications, including the seminal book in the field, “The Hidden Wealth of Customers.”
Nicole France, a vice president and principal analyst at Constellation Research, where she focuses on digital marketing, sales effectiveness, and customer experience.
And more than a dozen additional speakers, listed here.
The Customer Room will feature daily interludes from a creative collective of Nashville-based professional musicians who have been disrupted by COVID-19. Guest artists include:
- Blu Sanders, noted songwriter, author and photographer who has been on the Miranda Lambert tour for the last ten years as assistant tour manager and backup singer.
- Charlie Worsham, singer-songwriter who recently toured with Grammy Award-winning Old Crow Medicine Show and achieved critical acclaim for his first two solo albums.
- Angaleena Presley, a country music singer-songwriter who has released two solo albums and is a member of the female country trio Pistol Annies, which includes Miranda Lambert.
- Mike Hicks, a revered funk and soul singer-songwriter and performer who has played keyboard and piano for Rascal Flatts.
- Valerie Ponzio, a new talent to the Nashville scene, who was a Team Blake finalist on the hit NBC show “The Voice,” where she was mentored by country star and coach Blake Shelton.
More information about speakers, sessions and registration are available here.
MetaCX is pioneering a new outcomes-based approach for managing the entire customer lifecycle by transforming how suppliers and buyers collaborate and win together. By creating shared spaces that allow suppliers and buyers to define and measure outcomes, MetaCX helps align sales, success and delivery teams around real business impact that customers can see. Headquartered in Indianapolis, MetaCX has raised $14 million from Upfront Ventures and High Alpha, and is led by former executives from Salesforce, ExactTarget and Pendo. For more information, visit MetaCX.com or follow on Twitter at @metacx.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: MetaCX, SaaS, sales, customer lifecycle, CRM, RevOps, revenue operations, CX, customer experience, supplier, buyer, digital transformation, performance economy, digital services, digital event