- Flagship UCaaS solution scores high in trust, service promise, reliability, security and satisfaction
- Reflects Mitel’s ongoing commitment to delivering exceptional end-to-end customer experiences
- Further demonstrates Mitel’s leadership in helping businesses with their transition to the cloud
In a recent Newsweek survey of 10,000 professional users of software, Mitel® MiCloud Connect, a cloud-based business VoIP solution, was honored with a coveted spot in the communications category as a top VoIP product for 2019. Results of the online survey, conducted by data research company Statista Inc., represent an authoritative listing of America’s Best Business Tools across 54 categories.
The survey considered key criteria businesses use when evaluating service providers. Respondents rated providers for trust, service promise, reliability, security and satisfaction. Researchers also asked how likely they were to recommend the provider to others. Weighted scores from 0 to 100 were assigned with only those earning a 75 or higher making the final cut. MiCloud Connect ranked among the top three companies recognized for VoIP software.
MiCloud Connect, Mitel’s flagship unified communications as a service (UCaaS) offering, is a complete business communications solution that combines telephony, collaboration and contact center capabilities. Easy to deploy and use, MiCloud Connect supports today’s mobile workstyle, enabling users to connect, collaborate and serve customers from anywhere. With simple, subscription-based pricing, businesses only pay for the features they need. The solution also leverages the stability, security and compliance of being built on Google Cloud Platform.
“These past couple months, we at Minnie’s Food Pantry have gone to a whole different level of communicating because of our Mitel phone system. It takes a community to do what we do—we have to be able to contact the people that we serve, and Mitel came to our rescue,” said Cheryl Jackson, Founder, Minnie’s Food Pantry. “Minnie’s just moved to a new, larger location. As we open that new location, I want to thank Mitel. We could not do what we do without their services.”
“We’re honored to be recognized by thousands of business professionals as a leader in cloud communications,” said Daniel Farrar, Executive Vice President and General Manager – UCaaS, Mitel. “Organizations worldwide are moving to the cloud to modernize their communications and collaboration as they respond to changing market demands. This award highlights the strength of Mitel’s solution in delivering on the things that matter most to our customers.”
- Mitel powers connections for over 70 million users worldwide every day, including more than 1.4 million users who put their trust in MiCloud Connect to provide an exceptional communications and collaboration experience.
- Mitel is the leader in total cloud seats worldwide, according to Synergy Research. Read more.
- Mitel also ranks highest in customer satisfaction among mid-market and enterprise for premises and hosted PBX solutions. Read more.
Download the free e-book on “Key Questions to Ask When Evaluating Cloud Business Phone Providers.”
Read the blog “9 Questions Small Businesses Ask About Hosted VoIP.”
- Learn why Major League Baseball, Liverpool Football Club, Feefo, Orion Township and Warmworks rely on Mitel.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.