Moz, Inc., the leader in search engine optimization technology, today announced that the company has seen an exceptional surge from marketers and SEOs seeking to diversify and expand their professional skills in 2020. Moz has met the need by publishing community resources, reports and guides across topics like local SEO analytics, competitor analysis, keyword research, campaign management and more.
In one such report, The State of Local SEO: Industry Report 2020, Moz found 43% of respondents stating there weren’t enough quality resources to train teams and clients. And with both enterprises and SMBs either working with agencies or maintaining in-house SEO staff, Moz is committed to meeting the new needs of marketers and supporting the growing SEO community with world-class data and insights to make crucial strategic marketing and business decisions. While the industry landscape looks different, SEO is a crucial part of any digital marketing strategy.
“2020 has forced a rapid digital transformation to occur globally, and those who previously lagged behind are now diving into new strategies and tactics at full speed. For businesses wondering where to begin, we’ve committed ourselves to create world-class guides and reports that make SEO and digital marketing accessible and impactful,” said Sarah Bird, CEO of Moz. “Many businesses have realized the benefits of their SEO strategies in 2020 — seeing surges in customer engagement because their web presence is accurate, up-to-date and ranking for those searching.”
This year, Moz has published key resources that strengthen the all-in-one suite of Moz Pro, but also offer vendor-agnostic insights and support, like:
- The State of Local SEO Industry Report 2020 provides a snapshot of local SEO, both before and during COVID-19 — helping you understand the trends, ideas and biggest challenges shaping your work in the new decade.
- A fresh, updated How to Rank Guide, serving as a step-by-step checklist for ranking a page starting from an idea, all the way to traffic pouring into a Google Analytics account.
- The Keyword Research Master Guide, which helps SEOs understand exactly what content to create to best help achieve business goals and target relevant traffic.
- An enhanced Web Dev Cheat Sheet, an updated resource downloaded tens of thousands of times by SEOs and developers alike, to better align on the goals between both types of practitioners.
- Dr. Pete, Marketing Scientist at Moz, published deep, technical research on YouTube and Google to understand how video is served in the SERP, as well as Google Core Update analyses to understand the impact and implications of Google’s algorithm changes.
- Moz also provided free access to Moz Academy, helping over 500,000 marketers level up skills or learn a new discipline earlier in 2020, and Moz is currently offering a new gift for nonprofits, saving 50% on their first year of Moz Local.
In addition, Moz also hosted a virtual MozCon, doubling the number of attendees of previous years and providing the most cutting edge insights and strategies from leading marketers across the country.
Moz’s commitment to the digital marketing community has helped the company thrive in a challenging year, but community-building means more than just business success. Moz has taken stances on diversity, equity and inclusion by making a statement and taking action to support the Black Lives Matter movement, publishing diversity and gender in SEO reports with Nicole DeLeon of North Star Inbound and making historic changes to the board of directors with the addition of Asia Orangio and Tara Reed.
To read and download these resources, or to begin involvement in the vibrant SEO community Moz has fostered for years and more, visit Moz.com.
Moz is the most trusted authority in online search with powerful SEO and Local Search platforms to help marketers improve the position of their brands, business locations and competitive rank in search results. Moz’s platforms are powered by world-class quality data, both robust and fresh enough to serve as the foundation upon which crucial business decisions are made. For both large enterprises looking to gain an edge in the increasingly complex and ever-changing world of search or an agency seeking an SEO platform to accelerate client growth, Moz has a solution. Check it out at www.moz.com.