The new metal forming and press tending robots market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201209005869/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Metal Forming and Press Tending Robots Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the metal forming and press tending robots market.
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the advantages of these robots over automated equipment,” says a senior analyst for the industrials industry at Technavio. The metal forming and press tending robots are used in the production of industrial equipment and machinery in various sectors such as food processing, packaging, automotive, aerospace and defense, rubber and plastic, machine tools, construction, agriculture, and forestry. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the metal forming and press tending robots market size to grow by USD 57.04 million during the period 2020-2024.
Metal Forming and Press Tending Robots Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The metal forming and press tending robots market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of -6.45%.
- Based on the end-user, the metal industry segment led the market in 2019. The advantages of metal forming and metal brake press tending robots over automated equipment will be one of the primary growth drivers of the segment.
- The market growth in the segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 70% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- The increased adoption of automation for metal foundry and fabrication applications and the growth of the automotive industry will significantly drive metal forming and press tending robots market growth APAC during the forecast period.
- China and Japan are the key markets for metal forming and press tending robots in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Crop Harvesting Robots Market– The crop harvesting robot’s market is segmented by product (fruit and vegetable harvesting robots and grain harvesting robots) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Underwater Exploration Robots Market– The underwater exploration robots market is segmented by product (AUV and ROV), end-user (oil and gas, defense, and scientific research), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The metal forming and press tending robots market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
- The metal forming and press tending robots market is segmented by end-user (Metal industry, Automotive industry, Aerospace and defense, and Others) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including ABB Ltd., DENSO Corp., Durr AG, FANUC Corp., Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., KUKA AG, Midea Group Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., and Yaskawa Electric Corp.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.