Newegg, one of the leading tech-focused e-retailers in North America, today unveiled plans for the company’s annual Black November®, the company’s month-long campaign offering great deals on the year’s most sought-after tech products. Now in its 12th year, this year’s Black November comes with Newegg’s first-ever Black Friday Price Protection, which assures customers that when they shop Newegg.com they will get the lowest possible prices offered on the site from November 1 through November 30.
“We anticipate customers shopping earlier than ever this year, so we’re kicking off Black November with massive discounts across the board starting at midnight on November 1,” said Anthony Chow, Newegg’s Global CEO. “And to remove any doubt about whether customers are getting the best deal offered on Newegg.com, our new Black Friday Price Protection guarantees the lowest possible prices throughout the month of November.”
Black Friday Price Protection
Taking advantage of Newegg’s Black Friday Price Protection is simple: if a customer purchases an eligible product displaying the “Black Friday Price Protection” badge on Newegg.com November 1 through November 22, and then after purchase that same product is discounted to a lower price on Newegg.com on or before November 30, Newegg will automatically refund the difference to the original payment method. There’s no need to track prices or submit a claim – refunds will be automatically processed by December 7. Visit https://www.newegg.com/blackfridaypriceprotection for full terms & conditions pertaining to Newegg’s Black Friday Price Protection.
Extended Return Window
Our Black Friday Price Protection is just the beginning. We’re also extending our return window to give customers even greater flexibility. All eligible purchases made between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24, 2020 can be returned until Jan. 31, 2021.
Black November Kickoff Sale Begins November 1
This year’s Black November promises deep discounts on some of the best consumer tech products, including PC-building components & accessories, smart home, PC gaming and more. The savings begin at midnight on November 1 with a three-day Black November Kickoff Sale filled with some of Newegg’s most aggressive deals of the month across all categories. Sample deals from Newegg’s Black November Kickoff Sale include:
- AORUS CV27Q-SA 27″ Frameless Curved 1500R Gaming Monitor – $369.99 (valid 11/1-11/3)
- Gigabyte Aorus 5 15.6″ 144 Hz Intel Core i7-10750H GeForce RTX 2060 512 GB SSD Gaming Laptop – Only @ Newegg – $1,149.00 (valid 11/1-11/8)
- ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim 14″ Laptop , 1 TB PCIe SSD UM425IA-NH74 – $849.99 (valid 11/1-11/8)
- ABS Gladiator Gaming PC Intel i7 10700F GeForce RTX 2070 Super 1TB SSD – $1,199.99 (valid 11/1-11/3)
- EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GA, 80 Plus Gold 850W,Power Supply 220-GA-0850-X1 – $119.99 (valid 11/1-11/3)
- ASRock B550M STEEL LEGEND AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard – $109.99 (valid 11/1-11/8)
- G.SKILL Trident Z Neo Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C18D-16GTZN – $89.99 (valid 11/1-11/3)
- Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS Hard Drive ST8000VN0022 – $179.99 (valid 11/1-11/8)
- SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series 2.5″ 500GB SATA III V-NAND 3-bit MLC Internal Solid State Drive – $54.99 (valid 11/2-11/8)
- Polk Audio TL1600 5.1 Compact Surround Sound Home Theater System with Powered Subwoofer – $179.00 (valid 11/1-11/8)
- InFocus Classic Series 45″ 1080p Roku Smart LED TV (IN-45FA40PR) – $179.99 (valid 11/4-11/8)
Black November continues with Newegg’s Black November Gaming Edition Sale (Nov. 4-8), featuring great deals on gaming components, systems and storage. Then on November 9, Newegg will take the wraps off its Black Friday Starts Early Sale, a two-week event featuring early Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings, with fresh deals released daily. And then on November 23, Newegg kicks off its week-long Black Friday & Cyber Monday event with site-wide savings on products in all categories.
Visit http://www.newegg.com/BlackNovember frequently to stay on top of Newegg’s Black November deals. Deals will be refreshed on a rolling basis, and quantities may be limited. Like Newegg on Facebook, subscribe to Newegg on YouTube and follow Newegg on Twitter to stay up to date on the company’s latest news.
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is one of the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, with a global reach in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, the company offers its more than 40 million registered customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics, entertainment, smart home and gaming products. Newegg is consistently ranked as one of the best online shopping destinations, and the company regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. Newegg is headquartered in City of Industry, California, with North American distribution facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, visit https://www.newegg.com/.