This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200130005251/en/
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics will be available on Feb. 4. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics – Lead a fledgling resistance of Gelfling against their oppressive overlords, the Skeksis, across more than 50 unique, turn-based tactics RPG battles. Along the way, you will recruit and customize new allies by assigning them jobs, modifying their abilities and outfitting them with equipment to ensure victory. The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics will be available on Feb. 4.
- Skellboy – Life was peaceful in the Cubold Kingdom until the king’s evil court magician got dumped by the princess. With his heart broken and his rage fueled, he called upon the evil spirits to resurrect the dead and the kingdom’s long-forgotten monstrosities. This action-RPG will truly test your skill as you explore the interconnected world of Cubold to a soundtrack of rocking chiptune songs.
- Byleth Joins the Fight in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Teach your opponents a lesson in discipline! Byleth, the skilled mercenary and tactician from the Fire Emblem series, enters battle as the newest playable character in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game. Byleth’s unique ranged play style enables a new host of combat strategies in the game. The purchase of Byleth’s Challenger Pack* for $5.99 also includes the Garreg Mach Monastery stage and 11 newly added music tracks from the Fire Emblem series.
- Six New Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Available for Pre-Purchase – The ultimate celebration of legendary video game characters keeps growing! Fighters Pass Vol. 2*, which will include six more Super Smash Bros. Ultimate fighters currently under development, is now available for pre-purchase for only $29.99. Players will get access to six more yet-to-be-announced Challenger Packs as they release, which will each include one new fighter, one stage and multiple music tracks. Those who purchase Fighters Pass Vol. 2 will also receive an exclusive costume for Mii Swordfighter, the Ancient Soldier Gear from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game, available for use in-game now!
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 7th Sector – Available Feb. 5
- Arc of Alchemist
- Arcade Archives TECMO BOWL
- Ascendant Hearts
- Ash of Gods: Redemption – Available Jan. 31
- Aviary Attorney: Definitive Edition
- Bookbound Brigade
- Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition – Available Jan. 31
- Eclipse: Edge of Light
- HYPERCHARGE Unboxed – Available Jan. 31
- Indie Gems Bundle – JRPG Edition – Available Jan. 31
- Milo’s Quest – Available Jan. 31
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3 – Available Feb. 4
- Never Again
- Not Tonight: Take Back Control Edition – Available Jan. 31
- Orbitblazers – Available Jan. 31
- PHAR LAP – Horse Racing Challenge
- Please The Gods – Available Feb. 3
- Prison Princess
- Reknum – Available Jan. 31
- Sisters Royale: Five Sisters Under Fire
- Sparkle 4 Tales
- Speaking Simulator
- Super Battle Cards – Available Jan. 31
- Touchdown Pinball – Available Jan. 31
- UORiS DX
- Wide Ocean Big Jacket – Available Feb. 4
- Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge – Available Jan. 31
*Full version of game required to use DLC; sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.