This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200123005207/en/
Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition will be available on Jan. 28. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition – A magical realist adventure game in five acts, Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition features a haunting electronic score and a suite of hymns and bluegrass standards. Rendered in a striking visual style that draws as much from theater, film and experimental electronic art as it does from the history of video games, this is a story of unpayable debts, abandoned futures and the human drive to find community. Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition will be available on Jan. 28.
- Mosaic – Mosaic is a dark, surrealistic and atmospheric adventure game about urban isolation and the dread of being a piece in a giant machinery you can’t understand. Solve puzzles on a meditative quest of self-discovery while seeking to escape the grasp of a monolithic corporation.
- Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath – In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a tall, dark and enigmatic bounty hunter with a mission to capture troublemakers and scoundrels and return them to civilized townships for incarceration. This landmark installment in the Oddworld series features a fast-paced adventure with a seamless blend of first-person and third-person action.
- Print Your Own Fashionable Box Art for a Hyper Stylish Game – To celebrate the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore game launch, My Nintendo is offering the printable box art cover and wallpaper rewards, which can be downloaded by redeeming My Nintendo Points*. Your desktop and media shelves are now in danger … of looking fabulous!
- Sport Your Love for Nintendo Switch Games With Exclusive Clothing – My Nintendo members can now purchase new shirts and hoodies featuring designs from Nintendo Switch games, such as Luigi’s Mansion 3, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! Visit Nintendo Store now to shop for these exclusive items.
- Redeem My Nintendo Points to Get a Seven-Day Trial for Nintendo Switch Online** – Get ready for online play with your friends and family. Redeem 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points* and enjoy Nintendo Switch Online for seven days!
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Actual Sunlight – Available Jan. 28
- Arcade Archives Bells & Whistles
- Arcade Archives XX MISSION
- Classic Snake Adventures
- CODE SHIFTER – Available Jan. 29
- Coffee Talk – Available Jan. 29
- Dual Brain Vol.2: Reflex
- Escape from Chernobyl
- FoxyLand 2 – Available Jan. 24
- Horse Farm – Available Jan. 29
- It came from space and ate our brains – Available Jan. 28
- It’s Raining Fists and Metal
- JEWEL WARS
- Just Glide
- Lumini – Available Jan. 24
- Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator – Available Jan. 27
- Music Racer – Available Jan. 29
- Orn: The Tiny Forest Sprite – Available Jan. 24
- PuPaiPo Space Deluxe
- Refreshing Sideways Puzzle Ghost Hammer
- SEGA AGES Fantasy Zone
- SEGA AGES Shinobi
- Sleep Attack
- Stories Untold
- Strike! Ten Pin Bowling
- Super Tennis – Available Jan. 27
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- WARHAMMER 40,000: SPACE WOLF
- Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen Collector’s Edition
- Without Escape
- Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest – Available Jan. 24
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
*A Nintendo Account is required to redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. https://nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.