This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191212005195/en/
Join millions of players in Dauntless, the fastest-growing online* action-RPG, and explore a massive, free-to-play online world. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Dauntless – Join millions of players in Dauntless, the fastest-growing online* action-RPG, and explore a massive, free-to-play online world. Stand together and slay Behemoths with your friends from all over the world with true cross-play. Plus, Nintendo Switch players receive an exclusive Skyfighter Armor and Skymetal Weapon set. Live for the hunt!
- The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition – Tasked to solve a series of more than 120 complex puzzles, players will divert drones, manipulate laser beams and replicate time to prove their worth. Explore increasingly complex puzzles woven into a metaphysical parable about intelligence, free will and meaning in an inevitably doomed world.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- There’s Still Time to Enter the My Nintendo Holiday Sweepstakes for a Chance to Win a Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite System! – Each day, from Dec. 12 to Dec. 14, My Nintendo members can enter the My Nintendo Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win a daily prize pack, plus a chance to win a Grand Prize Nintendo Switch prize pack.** To enter, simply visit https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/. You can enter once per day, so be sure to come back for more chances to win!
- Redeem My Nintendo Points to Get a Seven-Day Trial for Nintendo Switch Online* – Get ready for online play with your friends and family. Redeem 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points*** and enjoy Nintendo Switch Online for seven days! Offer ends Jan. 31, 2020 at 9 a.m. PT.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives FROGGER
- Blasphemous – Demo Version – Available Dec. 17
- Dead End Job – Available Dec. 13
- Event Horizon: Space Defense – Available Dec. 13
- GENSOU Skydrift
- Link-a-Pix Deluxe Christmas – Demo Version
- Rift Keeper – Available Dec. 17
- SuperEpic: The Entertainment War
- Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour – Available Dec. 16
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. https://nintendo.com/switch-online
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (incl. DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Sweepstakes begins 12:01 AM PT on December 5, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on December 14, 2019. To enter, you must (1) be a current My Nintendo member; (2) visit https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/sweepstakes; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) and click the Enter Sweepstakes button on the sweepstake page as stated in Official Rules. Up to one (1) entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period. To be eligible for each daily prize you must submit an entry during that day of the Sweepstakes period. Ten (10) Daily Prize winners will each receive one prize pack as stated in the Official Rules (ARV $104.99 – $259.97 US). Four (4) Grand Prize winners will each receive one Nintendo Switch prize pack as stated in the Official Rules (ARV $319.98 – $489.97 US). Total ARV of all prizes: $3,063.60 US. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/sweepstakes-official-rules Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
***A Nintendo Account is required to redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.