This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191127005176/en/
EarthNight will be available on Dec. 3. (Photo: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- EarthNight – EarthNight is a painting brought to life and a love letter to classic arcade games. Dragons have taken over the Earth. Humanity has fled to space. You must help Stanley and Sydney skydive back to Earth while careening across the backs of massive snake-like dragons as they soar high above the planet, all while an original chiptune soundtrack pounds away in the background. Every moment is intense and layered with intricacy. EarthNight will be available on Dec. 3.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Amazing Brick Breaker – Available Nov. 28
- Arcade Archives IN THE HUNT
- Bowling – Available Nov. 28
- Deathtrap Dungeon Trilogy – Available Nov. 29
- Decay of Logos – Available Nov. 28
- Electronic Super Joy – Available Nov. 28
- Family Tennis SP – Available Nov. 28
- Farming Simulator 20 – Available Dec. 3
- Five Nights at Freddy’s – Available Nov. 29
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 – Available Nov. 29
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 – Available Nov. 29
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 – Available Nov. 29
- FoxyLand – Available Nov. 29
- Heroland – Available Dec. 3
- Indie Gems Bundle – Explosions Edition – Available Nov. 28
- JigSaw Solace – Available Dec. 3
- Kissed by the Baddest Bidder – Available Nov. 28
- Knowledge Trainer: Trivia – Available Nov. 28
- Nonograms Prophecy
- Nyan Cat: Lost in Space – Available Nov. 28
- Professional Farmer: American Dream – Available Nov. 28
- Rescue Tale
- SaGa SCARLET GRACE: AMBITIONS – Available Dec. 2
- SIMULACRA – Available Dec. 3
- Skelittle: A Giant Party! – Available Nov. 28
- Strike Force Kitty – Available Nov. 29
- TheNightfall – Available Nov. 28
- Tools Up! – Available Dec. 3
- Trover Saves The Universe – Available Nov. 28
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine – Available Nov. 29
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.