This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210826005212/en/
No More Heroes 3 will be available on Aug. 27. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- No More Heroes 3 – Fight your way to the top of the Galactic Superhero Rankings. The legendary assassin Travis Touchdown makes his glorious return to the Madness in the No More Heroes 3 game, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system! The evil Prince FU and his band of alien assassins are itching to conquer Earth, and the only thing standing in their way is Travis Touchdown and his crew. Armed with his trusty Beam Katana, new tech and some killer wrestling moves, Travis must battle to the top of the Galactic Superhero Rankings and put an end to the invasion. No More Heroes 3 will be available on Aug. 27.
- Spelunky / Spelunky 2 – Grab your headlamp and dive into a bould(er) adventure with the Spelunky and Spelunky 2 games! Journey deep underground and explore fantastic places filled with all manner of monsters, traps, treasures and maybe even a few friends. Danger lurks around every corner, so you’ll have to be mine-ful of your surroundings to survive. In both games, you can climb, walk, squeeze and crawl your way through randomly generated, destructible levels solo or with a few friends. Spelunky and Spelunky 2 must be purchased separately in Nintendo eShop.
- Baldo: The guardian owls – The prophecy is coming true – a pure-heart child has been born. The no-heart creature sealed in the underworld by the wise owls is destined to rise again. Journey through a magical land teeming with mysteries to unravel. Baldo: The guardian owls is full of challenging puzzles to solve and intricate dungeons to explore. Traverse this captivating open world as Baldo, and meet a host of quirky and unforgettable characters as you struggle to decipher the cryptic prophecy and thwart destiny. Baldo: The guardian owls will be available on Aug. 27.
- KeyWe – You’re invited to experience KeyWe, the cute and chaotic co-op postal puzzle game where the mail must flow and it’s up to you to keep things running! Play as Jeff and Debra, two small kiwi birds and the newest hires at the Bungalow Basin Telepost Office. With no hands to help them, the two must work together to jump, flap, peck and butt-slam their way across an interactive landscape of levers, buttons and bells to get the mail delivered on time. KeyWe will be available on Aug. 31.
- Mario Golf: Super Rush – With the Mario Golf: Super Rush game, you can tee off with family and friends in the speediest installment yet in the Mario Golf series. In the game’s signature fast-paced mode, Speed Golf, tee off in unison with pals and race through the course to sink the ball as fast as possible. Choose from familiar Mushroom Kingdom characters with their own strengths and abilities, and play on a variety of colorful courses. If you’re feeling the Wario spirit this week, the maestro of mayhem himself is a selectable character, complete with his Lightning Blast Special Shot and a Jet-Pack Dash. Oh yeah, it’s Wario time! Mario Golf: Super Rush is available now in Nintendo eShop.
- Try a Free Burst of Madcap Mischief and Mirth – A free demo for the WarioWare: Get It Together! game for the Nintendo Switch system is now available in Nintendo eShop! Download now and try out a selection of microgames before the full game’s launch on Sept. 10. WarioWare Inc. has made a name for itself crafting the wackiest games this side of Diamond City. But now Wario and the chumps at his company have been sucked inside their own game! They’ll need your help competing in an onslaught of microgames, like assembling a robot, pulling out a statue’s armpit hair … and it gets even wilder from there. For the first time, play microgames as Wario and his friends at the same time with your family and friends.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Alveole – Available Sept. 1
- Arcade Archives VANDYKE
- Cape’s Escape Game 3rd Room
- Checkers for Kids
- CRASH: Autodrive – Available Aug. 31
- Dark Thrones
- DOOM Slayers Collection
- Eternal Hope
- Garden Paws
- Green Phoenix
- Hammer 2 Reloaded – Available Aug. 27
- Have a Blast
- Hermitage: Strange Case Files
- Inked: A Tale of Love – Available Aug. 27
- Instant Farmer
- Lamentum – Available Aug. 31
- Magnus Failure
- May’s Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville
- Monster Harvest – Available Aug. 31
- Night Flight
- Off The Road Unleashed
- One-Eyed Lee and the Dinner Party – Available Aug. 27
- Orbibot – Available Aug. 27
- Pretty Girls Panic!
- Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 1: Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle Remastered / Soul Nomad & the World Eaters – Available Aug. 31
- Ravva and the Cyclops Curse – Available Sept. 1
- Rustler – Available Aug. 31
- Secret Neighbor
- SHAPE SUITABLE
- Shark Pinball
- Space Marshals 2
- The Magnificent Trufflepigs
- Thea 2: The Shattering
- Titans Black Ops
- Trash Sailors – Available Aug. 30
- Witch Hunter
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.