This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190703005093/en/
Stranger Things 3: The Game will be available on July 4. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Stranger Things 3: The Game – In the companion game to Season 3 of the hit original series, play through familiar events from the series, while also uncovering never-before-seen quests, character interactions and secrets. This adventure game blends a distinctively retro art style with modern gameplay mechanics to deliver nostalgic fun with a fresh new twist. Team up in two-player local co-op to explore the world of Hawkins, solve puzzles and battle the emerging evils of The Upside Down as one of 12 beloved characters from the show. Stranger Things 3: The Game will be available on July 4.
- SolSeraph – As the guardian of humanity, civilization is in your hands. Build your cities and set up defensive structures to protect them from the constant threat of monsters, and then descend into their lairs with sword and spells to eliminate the monsters for good. Explore floating islands, ancient caverns and lost cities. The world is yours! The SolSeraph game will be available on July 10.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Ankh Guardian – Treasure of the Demon’s Temple – Available July 5
- Ape Out – Demo Version
- Arcade Archives CLU CLU LAND
- Asdivine Dios – Available July 4
- CLANNAD – Available July 4
- Desktop Baseball – Demo Version
- Desktop Table Tennis
- DOBUTSU SHOGI WORLD
- Grass Cutter – Mutated Lawns – Available July 10
- Hero Express – Available July 5
- Hyperlight Ultimate – Available July 9
- OVIVO – Demo Version
- Paradox Soul – Available July 5
- Penguin Wars
- Pure Mahjong – Available July 4
- SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball – Available July 9
- Siralim 3 – Available July 5
- Voxel Sword – Demo Version
- What Remains of Edith Finch – Available July 4
- World Of Riders
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
- Horror Stories – Available July 4
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.