Technavio has been monitoring the ophthalmology PACS market and it is poised to grow by USD 59.9 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200319005421/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Ophthalmology PACS Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Surging demand for telehealth and mhealth solutions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Ophthalmology PACS Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Ophthalmology PACS Market is segmented as below:
- On-premise PACS
- Web/cloud-based PACS
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40059
Ophthalmology PACS Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our ophthalmology PACS market report covers the following areas:
- Ophthalmology PACS Market Size
- Ophthalmology PACS Market Trends
- Ophthalmology PACS Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies number of smart hospitals as one of the prime reasons driving the ophthalmology PACS market growth during the next few years.
Ophthalmology PACS Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the ophthalmology PACS market, including some of the vendors such as Agfa-Gevaert NV, Carestream Health Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Eyepacs LLC and FUJIFILM Holdings Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the ophthalmology PACS market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Ophthalmology PACS Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ophthalmology PACS market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ophthalmology PACS market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ophthalmology PACS market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ophthalmology PACS market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- On-premise PACS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Web/cloud-based PACS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Development of electronic health records (EHRs)
- Increase in number of smart hospitals
- Increasing market penetration in emerging countries
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agfa-Gevaert NV
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- EyePACS LLC
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- INFINITT Healthcare Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Mach7 Technologies Ltd.
- Topcon Corp.
- Visbion Ltd.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.