Outside Interactive, Inc., the world’s leading creator of active & healthy lifestyle content, events, and experiences, today announced Outside+, the ultimate membership for active and healthy lifestyle enthusiasts that combines all of the Outside brands into a single offering.
Following a series of strategic acquisitions and a rebrand, Outside has aggregated the first and only holistic ecosystem of active lifestyle resources, turning a previously fragmented user experience into a single platform. From premium content and training plans, to adventure sports, streaming videos and event registration, Outside+ fills a long-standing gap in the outdoor, active, and healthy lifestyle industries.
“At Outside, we fundamentally believe the world is a better place if more people are active,” said Robin Thurston, Outside CEO. “An active lifestyle is heavily reliant on digital tools and 24/7 data tracking at all stages – from sleep and workouts to content and nutrition. Outside+ fuels healthy life pursuits by putting active lifestyle participants at the core of the experience.”
Outside owns more than 36 brands, including 20 active and healthy lifestyle publications. During registration, Outside+ subscribers select activities, interests, and brands to curate content that is personalized to them. This is the entry into a full service experience for the active lifestyle enthusiast.
Key membership features include:
- Unlimited access to digital content and a personalized feed from 20+ premiere publications, including: Outside, Backpacker, Yoga Journal, VeloNews, SKI, Clean Eating, Climbing, Oxygen, Trail Runner, Triathlete, and Women’s Running.
- Coming soon, users will also have access to premium content from Outside TV, Outside Online and exclusive gear from Cairn gear box subscriptions.
- Single sign-on authentication across 20 top active healthy lifestyle publications.
- Monthly delivery of Outside magazine for a year plus an additional annual subscription to any of the Outside+ print publications.
- Personalized feed of gear recommendations, how-to’s, training regimen, recipes, meal plans, and trip/ride/hike/flow inspiration.
- Member-exclusive content, ad free, on every website in the Outside, Inc. portfolio.
- Premium access to navigation, offline maps, and route planning from Gaia GPS.
- Free and discounted access to world-renowned film tours like Warren Miller, cycling events, and endurance races, including special access to behind the scenes coverage on world events like the Tour de France.
- Online training plans, workouts and courses, plus discounts on gear and apparel, and more.
- Exclusive Zoom Q&A sessions with Olympians and professional athletes (available with membership from June 14-18)
Outside+ is now available to all members, with Outside Online and Outside TV being added to the platform on June 30, 2021. Currently valued at more than $350, an Outside+ membership is $99/year. U.S. residents may choose a print subscription from these 13 titles: Backpacker, Beta, Clean Eating, Climbing, Outside, Oxygen, SKI, Trail Runner, Triathlete, VeloNews, Women’s Running, Peloton, or Yoga Journal. Current Active Pass members can expect the same benefits and more as they are transitioned over.
For more information or to sign up, please visit outsideonline.com/outsideplus.
About Outside Interactive, Inc.
Outside is the world’s leading creator of active lifestyle content and experiences. Across web, print, podcast, social, video, and TV, our brands reach 70 million of the most active and influential consumers in the world every month. Our brands include: Outside magazine, OutsideTV, Gaia GPS, Cairn, athleteReg, Peloton Magazine, Yoga Journal, SKI, BACKPACKER, VeloNews, Climbing, Rock & Ice, Gym Climber, Trail Runner, Women’s Running, Triathlete, Better Nutrition, Bicycle Retailer & Industry News, Clean Eating, Fly Fishing Film Tour, IDEA Health and Fitness Association, Muscle & Performance, NASTAR, National Park Trips, NatuRx, Oxygen, PodiumRunner, Roll Massif, Outside Business Journal,, Vegetarian Times, VeloPress, VeloSwap, Paleo Mag, Beta, FinisherPix, and Warren Miller Entertainment. Outside is headquartered in Boulder, with offices in Denver, Carbondale, Easthampton (MA), Frankfurt, New York City, Ojai, San Diego, Bend, Portland (ME), and Santa Fe. Learn more at OutsideInc.com.