QuSecure, Inc. (QuSecure), a leading provider of post-quantum cybersecurity solutions, has been named as 1 of the top 28 cybersecurity firms by CB Insights in their “Cyber Defenders 2021: The 28 companies defending businesses from next-gen cyber-attacks,” and Qusecure was chosen as one of only two companies for the prestigious Post-Quantum Cryptography category.
QuSecure was selected for their post-quantum cybersecurity solutions, which help enterprise and government secure data from classical and quantum cyber-attacks. In addition to CB Insights, QuSecure has been featured as an industry leader in multiple publications recently, including:
- 25 Companies Building The Quantum Cryptography & Communications Markets (thequantumdaily.com)
- 7 QC Companies Quantizing Silicon Valley & The Surrounding Area (thequantumdaily.com)
- The Top 25 Quantum Computing Startups To Watch Out For In 2021 – The Startup Pill (startupill.com)
- QuSecure Receives a $1.9 Million Seed Round – Quantum Computing Report
- Discover 5 Quantum Technology Startups You Should Watch in 2021 (startus-insights.com)
- 51 CTOs Transforming The World of Quantum Tech (thequantumdaily.com)
“I’m so proud of the team at QuSecure,” said Dave Krauthamer, CEO of QuSecure. “This amazing group has accomplished more this year than I could have ever expected. We are all very proud to be recognized by industry-leading publications as a top company in cybersecurity and post-quantum network orchestration. Due to data harvesting and the upcoming quantum threat, we must protect our national data assets by helping enterprises, and the government fortify with post-quantum cybersecurity solutions. Our software-based quantum-resilient cybersecurity provides an improved layer of protection using a combination of our proprietary protocols along with NIST-approved algorithms. It protects organizations from current and future cyber threats.”
About QuSecure: QuSecure’s mission is to protect enterprise and government data from quantum and classical cybersecurity threats. Our patent-pending, quantum-safe solutions provide an easy transition path to quantum resilience across any organization. The company was recently selected to join the prestigious TechStars Space Accelerator and offers ultra-strong enterprise-wide post-quantum encryption solutions.