Technavio has been monitoring the RFID tags market for livestock management market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.18 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200916005083/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global RFID Tags for Livestock Management Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The cattle segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Increasing adoption of cloud technologies to improve dairy production in livestock units is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 13%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 1.18 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Allflex Group, Dalton Tags, Datamars SA, Essen Computers Pvt. Ltd., HID Global Corp., Impinj Inc., Ketchum Manufacturing Inc., National Band & Tag Co., Omnia Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and SafeTag. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Regulations regarding animal welfare is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the high cost of active RFID tags restraints market growth.
- How big is the European market?
- The European region will contribute 28% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Allflex Group, Dalton Tags, Datamars SA, Essen Computers Pvt. Ltd., HID Global Corp., Impinj Inc., Ketchum Manufacturing Inc., National Band & Tag Co., Omnia Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and SafeTag are some of the major market participants. The regulations regarding animal welfare will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
RFID Tags Market for Livestock Management Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
RFID Tags Market for Livestock Management Market is segmented as below:
- Goats and Sheep
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43625
RFID Tags Market for Livestock Management Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The RFID tags market for livestock management market report covers the following areas:
- RFID Tags Market Size for Livestock Management
- RFID Tags Market Trends for Livestock Management
- RFID Tags Market Analysis for Livestock Management Market
This study identifies increasing adoption of cloud technologies to improve dairy production in livestock units as one of the prime reasons driving the RFID tags market growth for livestock management during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
RFID Tags Market for Livestock Management Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist RFID tags market growth for livestock management during the next five years
- Estimation of the RFID tags market size for livestock management and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the RFID tags market for livestock management
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of RFID tags market vendors for livestock management
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Cattle – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Goats and sheep – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Allflex Group
- Dalton Tags
- Datamars SA
- Essen Computers Pvt. Ltd.
- HID Global Corp.
- Impinj Inc.
- Ketchum Manufacturing Inc.
- National Band & Tag Co.
- Omnia Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.