RSA® Conference, the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, opens its annual event today in San Francisco. Taking place Monday, February 24 through Friday, February 28 at the Moscone Center, RSA Conference 2020 brings together the world’s top cybersecurity professionals and business leaders to discuss emerging trends and formulate the best strategies for tackling current and future threats.
RSA Conference 2020 again has two keynote stages: West Stage features sponsor keynotes, panels and esteemed guest speakers, and South Stage brings highly coveted sessions from industry experts to a broader audience. Both stages open on Tuesday, February 25 with a notable lineup of prominent keynote speakers.
“In its 29-year history, RSA Conference has evolved to meet new demands of the ever-changing world of cybersecurity. But one thing has always remained constant, and that’s the importance of the human element in driving the industry forward,” said Linda Gray Martin, Senior Director and General Manager, RSA Conference. “We’re excited to yet again gather the most innovative and inspiring cybersecurity professionals and provide a forum for them to collaborate in our fight against the latest cyber threats.”
In addition to the keynotes, RSA Conference will feature over 500 sessions and nearly 700 exhibitors from across the industry. Additional highlights at RSA Conference 2020 include:
- RSAC Engagement Zone – New this year, RSAC Engagement Zone is a dedicated networking space meant to encourage interactive and collaborative learning. Available to Full Conference pass holders, the space includes areas for one-on-one meetups or small group discussions with like-minded individuals, problem solving, speed networking, Birds of a Feather and cooperative learning sessions.
- New Agenda Tracks – RSA Conference introduced three new tracks to its agenda this year: Product Security, driven by the growing requirements for products to be natively secure and privacy-aware; Open Source Tools, aimed to explore best practices for better, more secure open source code in tools and applications; and Anti-Fraud, dedicated to fraud prevention, detection, response and recovery programs.
- Monday Seminars – In addition to a variety of seminars today presented by different partners, RSA Conference has two different Professional Development seminars, one geared toward building personal skills and the other to building teams, as well as the ever popular Emerging Threats seminar, the She Speaks Security seminar, and the How-to for Innovators and Entrepreneurs.
- RSAC Innovation Sandbox – Today, the popular RSAC Innovation Sandbox program culminates with one finalist recognized as “RSA Conference 2020’s Most Innovative Startup.”
- CISO Boot Camp – Back for its second year in an extended format, the RSAC CISO Boot Camp is a gathering of CISO and deputy CISOs from some of the largest organizations in the world. Over the course of a day and a half on Tuesday, February 25 and Wednesday, February 26, CISOs will participate in exclusive sessions and activities, exchange ideas, and engage in open and frank discussions in a closed-door environment.
- RSAC Sandbox – Attendees can test their cybersecurity skills, and learn new ones, in this hands-on and interactive space. The Sandbox is open to Expo Plus and Full Conference Pass holders starting on Tuesday, February 25 with the sixth annual craft beer tasting event and networking reception, CyBEER Ops.
- RSAC Launch Pad – For the second year, the three finalists from emerging startups will have five minutes to pitch their ideas to the panel of leading cybersecurity VCs and walk away with invaluable insight to take their business to the next level. RSAC Launch Pad takes place on Wednesday, February 26.
- RSAC College Day – Taking place on Thursday, February 27 and Friday, February 28, RSAC College Day welcomes over 1000 students, recent graduates, and faculty from leading universities to attend Conference sessions and experience the expo as well as dedicated education events. On Thursday, the new RSAC Security Scholars Poster Pitch-Off will give three chosen RSAC Security Scholars five minutes to pitch their cutting-edge research to a panel of industry veterans.
- The Hugh Thompson Show Featuring Penn & Teller and Dr. Lorrie Cranor – To close out RSAC Conference 2020, mystery and magic will intersect with human behavior analysis on the Hugh Thompson Show, with entertainment and audience participation in unique tricks from the ever-popular duo Penn & Teller and insight into human behavior and security fallibility from renowned expert Dr. Lorrie Cranor.
RSA Conference would like to extend its thanks to its 2020 sponsors: Cisco, McAfee, RSA, Akamai, FireEye, Forcepoint, Fortinet, Microsoft, Palo Alto Networks, Trend Micro, VMWare, BlackBerry Cylance, Check Point, F5, TeleTrust Security, Juniper Networks, Keysight Technologies, Mimecast, Splunk, Tenable, Thales, Varonis, VMware Carbon Black, and Webroot.
RSA CONFERENCE ONLINE
- Join and follow the conversation with hashtag #RSAC
- Blog − https://www.rsaconference.com/blogs
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/rsaconference
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rsaconference
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/rsa-conference/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/RSAConference
- Flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/rsaconference
For more information regarding RSA Conference 2020, taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco this week from February 24-28, visit www.rsaconference.com/usa.
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events and on-demand programs where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the US, the EMEA region, the Asia-Pacific region or online, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It’s about bringing all people in the cybersecurity industry together and empowering the collective “we” of the cybersecurity industry to stand against cyberthreats around the world. RSA Conference is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the cybersecurity industry visit www.rsaconference.com.
RSA Conference logo, RSA, Dell, EMC, Dell EMC and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.