SaaStr Annual, the largest non-vendor B2B software conference providing the technology community an unbiased look at what is happening the industry, today announced the speaker lineup and program for the SaaStr Annual 2020 Conference on March 10-12 at the San Jose Convention Center.
The three-day conference will bring together more than 15,000 global SaaS founders, executives and venture capitalists for a series of high-quality content sessions and networking opportunities. Across five stages more than 300 SaaS leaders will share their hard-earned learnings and actionable insights to help you scale up and grow your company faster. SaaStr also facilitates more than 1,000 brain dates, Q&As and mentoring sessions throughout the conference.
The SaaStr Annual 2020 Speaker Lineup and Conference Program will include:
Tuesday, March 10 | Scaling Faster: The best of the best. SaaS leaders will share how they went from zero to hero, and how you can do the same with less stress and more success.
- 5 Ways the Internet is Changing Infrastructure with Jean-Michel Lemieux, CTO of Shopify
- Lessons Learned from Founding a Billion-Dollar Company to Taking it Public with Michelle Zatlyn, COO and Co-founder of Cloudflare
- 10 things We Are Doing Better at Superhuman (Than We Did At Rapportive) with Rahul Vohra, Founder and CEO of Superhuman
Wednesday, March 11 | Mythical Creatures: The Playbooks. SaaS industry titans will share their playbooks on how they did it and exclusive looks into how you can do it too.
- CTO Panel: Juggling People, Processes, and Priorities: Leadership Lessons from Robin Ducot, CTO of SurveyMonkey, Marianna Tessel, CTO of Intuit and Cathy Polinsky, CTO of Stitch Fix, moderated by Gana Oshiro, General Partner and GM of Heavybit
- The Playbook to Growing at Hyperspeed with Henrique Dubugras, CEO of Brex, moderated by Ruchi Sangvhi, Partner at South Park Commons
- How Enterprises Leverage SaaS For Digital Transformation with Kirsten Kliphouse, President, North America of Google Cloud
Thursday, March 12 | Money Day: Get funded. Attendees have access to more than 800 VCs in attendance for countless opportunities to learn how to raise capital, how to spend it, how to IPO, how to get acquired and much more.
- 3 VCs Walk Into a Startup with Mathilde Collins, CEO of Front, Josh Stein, Partner at Threshold Ventures, Jeff Clavier, Founder and Managing Partner of Upfront Capital and Bryan Schreier, Partner at Sequoia Capital
- An original presentation with Mark Suster, Managing Partner at Upfront Ventures
- The Cadence: How to Turn Your SaaS Startup into an Army with Craft Ventures with David Sacks, General Partner at Craft Ventures
Sessions with the CEOs of Slack, Atlassian, Mulesoft, Box, MongoDB, Qualtrics, New Relic, Zoom and more will be held at the inaugural SaaStr CXO Summit, the invite-only event-within-an-event on March 11. Apply for an invitation by visiting SaaStrSummit.com.
SaaStr is the world’s largest community of SaaS executives, founders and entrepreneurs dedicated to sharing the best learnings, insights and practices around building and scaling SaaS businesses. Founded in 2012 by serial enterprise entrepreneurs Jason M. Lemkin and Mallun Yen, SaaStr has grown into a social community of more than 500,000 SaaS founders and executives with over 3,000,000 monthly views, and two major industry conferences. SaaStrs goal is to help every SaaS entrepreneur get from $0 to $100M ARR with less stress. Learn more at SaaStr.com.