Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., the world leader in advanced memory technology, announced today that it will be exhibiting a comprehensive virtual showcase of its most promising solid state drives at the 2020 Flash Memory Summit Virtual Conference & Expo being held Nov. 10 through Nov. 12.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201109006198/en/
Samsung PM9A3 SSD in range of form factors including E1.S (Graphic: Business Wire)
In its exhibition of leading-edge storage drives, Samsung will spotlight PCIe Gen 4 technology and highly competitive form factors. Highlights will include:
- PM1733 – A cutting-edge enterprise-storage-class NVMe SSD featuring dual port capabilities and capacities up to 32TB.
- PM9A3 – A single port datacenter drive now offered in the widest range of form factors including M.2, U.2, E1.L and E1.S.
- PM9A1 – A client-class-performance PCIe Gen 4 marvel for the most demanding gaming applications offering reduced load times, massive acceleration of video rendering and 3D modeling, and an end to the bottlenecks of high-performance CPUs.
- SmartSSD – A computational storage drive that enables high-speed computations right where the data lives. Featuring an Integrated SSD and Xilinx FPGA, the Samsung SmartSSD CSD provides a flexible, programmable platform that can be used to design unique and scalable acceleration solutions with parallel computation, as it frees up system CPUs to handle other tasks.
- SZ1735a Z-SSD – A dual-port SCM-class SSD that provides extreme performance and endurance, making it ideal for write-intensive workloads like buffering, logging and metadata.
To view the virtual exhibition, please go to: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/flash_202008/sponsors/44695/ from 8 a.m. Tuesday Nov. 10 to 4 pm Thursday Nov. 12 Pacific time. New attendees will need to first register for the Flash Memory Summit event. To do so, click on https://flashmemorysummit.com/ and then click on Registration.
More information about these storage solutions can be later found at https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/ssd/
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.