SecurityWeek will host its 8th annual CISO Forum from September 14-15 as a fully immersive virtual event for security leaders to collaborate and share experiences on a wide range of high-priority issues.
SecurityWeek’s 2021 CISO Forum, presented by Cisco, provides an interactive venue for attendees to examine cybersecurity through the eyes of cybersecurity leaders and practitioners. Attendees can expect lively debates, cutting-edge security research, new security technologies and CISO-to-CISO guidance on building and running modern security programs.
SecurityWeek editors have hand-crafted an agenda with sessions on the ransomware epidemic, cyber-insurance, zero-trust, cloud asset discovery and management, the skills shortage and remote hybrid work realities.
Confirmed speakers and presenters include:
- Adrian Stone, CISO at Peloton Interactive
- Caleb Sima, CISO at Robinhood
- Lena Smart, CISO at MongoDB
- Jonathan Jaffe, CISO at Lemonade
- Fredrick ‘Flee’ Lee, CISO at Gusto
- Shaila Shankar, SVP and General Manager, Cisco Cloud Network and Security
- Aanchal Gupta, VP, Azure Security, Microsoft
- Summer Craze Fowler, CISO, Argo.AI
- Anne Marie Zettlemoyer, VP, Security Engineering, Mastercard
- Sounil Yu, CISO, JupiterOne
- Marc Rogers, Executive Director of Cybersecurity at Okta
“SecurityWeek’s CISO Forum provides an exclusive atmosphere for the most meaningful discussions in our industry,” said Mike Lennon, Managing Director at SecurityWeek. “This is the place for security practitioners to hear directly from CISOs on the tools, controls and design models needed to maintain a professional security operation.”
Featured sessions on agenda include:
- Fireside Chat with Adrian Stone, VP and CISO at Peloton
- Winning Hearts and Minds on the Board
- Designing and Architecting Security for a Hybrid World
- From Email to Firmware Implant, in Less Than 3 Minutes
- CISO Panel: Navigating SBOMs and Supply Chain Security Transparency
- The CISO’s Guide to Building a Security Dream Team
- Panel: The Top 5 Priorities of the Modern CISO
- Defenders Playbook for Attack Simulation and Security Posture Validation
- How Hacker’s Hack: Attacker Methodology & Exploitation Demo
- Identity-Focused Security for Your Zero Trust Journey
- Securing Our Cloud Environment Against Hackers
- Key Insights to Prevent Never-Before-Seen Cyberattacks
Historically an invite-only event, registration is complimentary and open to business users as a virtual event for 2021.
Register online at: https://register.securityweek.com/ciso-forum
Sponsors of the 2021 CISO Forum include: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Synack, Okta, Recorded Future, Beyond Identity, Proofpoint, Eclypsium, Synopsys, Corel, Abnormal Security, Cymulate, ReversingLabs and SecurityScorecard.
The 2021 CISO Forum kicks off online at 10:45AM ET on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
SecurityWeek helps cybersecurity professionals do their jobs better by providing timely news, information, analysis and insights from experts in the trenches. Created by industry professionals and a seasoned news team, SecurityWeek produces actionable content and a portfolio of industry-leading events to help cybersecurity professionals around the globe defend their organizations from increasingly complex cyber threats. (www.securityweek.com)