SentryOne recently won six industry awards from reputable media outlets and industry organizations for its excellence in achieving strong growth, building innovative products, and its commitment to a positive workplace culture.
The company’s latest award wins include:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Ranking—SentryOne was ranked #303 by Deloitte as a disruptor and fast-growing technology company. This accolade represents a prestigious, annual ranking of the fastest-growing North American companies based on commitment to technological innovation, entrepreneurship, and rapid growth.
- Database Trends & Applications Trend-Setting Products in Data Management and Analysis in 2020—SentryOne SQL Sentry was one of 100 solutions recognized as a trend-setting product by DBTA. The list recognizes products in the marketplace that are both innovative and effective in helping customers address evolving challenges and opportunities.
- Business North Carolina Fast 40—SentryOne ranked #21 on the Mid-Market Fast 40 list. This award recognizes companies who have a clear understanding of their customer pain points and their competitive environment and are best positioned for sustained growth.
- Charlotte Business Journal (CBJ) Fast 50 Awards—SentryOne ranked #28 on the CBJ’s Fast 50 listing which honors the fastest-growing private companies in the Charlotte, N.C. region, based on a formula that reflects dollar and percentage growth in revenue during a three-year period.
- Charlotte Business Journal Best in HR Awards—The CBJ’s inaugural Best in HR Awards recognize the vital work being done by human resources professionals in order to make companies in the Charlotte region successful.
- Stevie Awards for Great Employers—SentryOne received the Bronze Stevie Award for Great Employers. The Stevies are an international business awards competition that recognizes the world’s best companies to work for, and the HR teams, professionals, achievements, new products, and suppliers that help to create and drive great places to work.
“We are proud to be recognized for our achievement not only for our sustained growth and new innovations, but also for the effort and dedication we put into making ourselves a place where people love coming to work,” said SentryOne CEO Bob Potter.
To read Bob’s blog about the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 win, visit http://bit.ly/2DPyMq0. To learn more about career opportunities at SentryOne across the globe, visit sentryone.com/about-us/careers.
SentryOne empowers Microsoft data professionals to build, test, document, and monitor SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, and the Microsoft Data Platform. We help companies accelerate performance across the data lifecycle with unmatched scalability, best-in-industry customer support, and the most powerful data performance management capabilities available. Our world-class team includes multiple Microsoft MVPs and is located in Charlotte, NC; Jacksonville, FL; Boston; and Dublin, Ireland. Learn more at SentryOne.com. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.