Solutionreach, the leader in patient relationship management (PRM) software, has introduced SR AI, a set of new artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities into its patient relationship management software.
Driven by machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and natural language processing (NLP), SR AI spans the platform and the patient journey to increase organizational efficiency, lower costs, and improve patient experience and outcomes. This cutting-edge innovation, which includes automatic AI-driven review analysis, SMS responses, and no-show predictions, was designed based on data from billions of patient interactions over the last 20 years showing what is most effective at driving patient engagement while maintaining the personal touch.
“There has been a big focus on using AI for clinical purposes, but the benefits have been slow to materialize,” said Jim Higgins, founder and CEO at Solutionreach. “That is not the case for using AI to facilitate improvements in patient engagement. We are applying technology that has been used successfully in other industries to improve customer experience and operational efficiency. And because we understand the challenges of healthcare, we can do it in a way that takes into consideration all those unique elements to help organizations balance the benefits of AI with the need for human interaction.”
Solutionreach is achieving this by concentrating on the areas where AI can make a big impact on staff efficiency and help facilitate a superior experience for patients:
- Review analysis: SR AI analyzes online reviews and surveys to identify recurring keywords and phrases along with positive or negative sentiment towards them to provide more context to patient feedback.
- Automated SMS: SR Conversations, powered by SR AI, provides a 24/7 interactive SMS experience for patients that responds to questions and requests, freeing the healthcare staff to spend more time delighting patients in person.
- No-show predictions: Based on factors such as payment history and past no-shows, SR AI can predict the likelihood of a patient showing up and adjust the schedule accordingly.
- Post-appointment care plans: SR AI can establish a cadence and content of post-appointment care plans based on prescribed treatment and typical patient experiences.
- Automatic AI-driven waitlist outreach: Use SR AI to automatically reach out to patients waiting for preferred appointments as identified by the organization.
- Confirmation and cancellation response identification: With SR AI-driven confirmation and cancellation response identification, there is an ever-growing set of acceptable responses, including emojis.
In addition to SR AI, Solutionreach has enhanced its user interface to be scalable for organizations of any size while providing customization and control unlike any other PRM solution. The new interface enables healthcare organizations to:
- Set up the platform in a way that makes the most sense for their facility with roles and permissions, hierarchy and specialty management, single sign-on, and deep analytics.
- Configure and optimize messaging with multiple language options, on-screen message previews, and mobile-responsive design.
- Get the right message to the right patient the right way every time with a message delivery manager, customizable fields, dynamic messaging, and AI-driven machine learning.
- Move data between systems easily with open APIs and cloud-based sync configurations.
“This is really the next generation of PRM,” explained Higgins. “Healthcare organizations need more control and flexibility while also having features that can reduce the burden on staff and improve the experience for patients. They need the right insights to ensure they can continue to improve. We’ve carefully chosen these features based on nearly 20 years of experience and extensive feedback from many of our 25,000 customers. That market-informed innovation is one of the main reasons we continue to be the industry leaders in PRM technology.”
To learn more about SR AI, visit www.solutionreach.com/artificial-intelligence.
Solutionreach is 100 percent focused on providing the technology, and the expertise on how to effectively use it, to deliver better care and build a more profitable healthcare organization. We show organizations how to improve patient experience and connect with patients in the way they want to connect. The result? More patients schedule more appointments and actually show up for them. More patients leave glowing reviews of their providers for others to see, and then they book appointments. And all patients get regular communications that keep them connected to their providers and coming back. To learn more, schedule a consultation now at www.solutionreach.com.