Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits (Southern Glazer’s)—the world’s preeminent distributor of beverage alcohol—today announced it has expanded availability of its industry-leading B2B ecommerce platform, Proof™, to 27 U.S. markets (26 states, plus Washington, D.C.). Since its initial launch in March 2019, the Company has also released a variety of platform enhancements that further deliver a best-in-class experience for its customers.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200908005047/en/
“Proof™ is more important than ever as we all continue to navigate ways of conducting business as safely as possible amid COVID-19 and beyond,” said Wayne Chaplin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Southern Glazer’s. “Service is at the heart of what we do, and Proof™, in combination with our world-class frontline heroes, continues to deliver unparalleled features and functionality, providing convenience, stability, and reliability to our customers at a time when everything else has experienced unprecedented change.”
Proof™ enhances the skills of Southern Glazer’s sales team, freeing up their time to sell and enabling them to deepen their relationships with customers by establishing a true consultant relationship. This effectively results in more market share for suppliers and greater sales for customers.
With Proof’s™ enhanced functionality, Southern Glazer’s customers can:
- Shop and order products 24/7, and the orders will flow directly to Southern Glazer’s warehouses for fulfillment.
- Narrow product searches using dozens of different filters including brand, size, varietal, price, organic, kosher, container type, closure type, VAP, and more.
- Manage their business in one place – View open orders, invoices, credits, delivery information, and more. And, with 24 months of invoice history pre-loaded, they can quickly review previous purchases.
- Pay online by ACH bank transfer or credit card, where permitted by law.
- Reorder quickly from a previous invoice, their favorites list, or search through a comprehensive list of items they have previously purchased to find exactly what they are looking for.
- Search across every current product deal in their market with Southern Glazer’s Deal Discovery feature. Saving money has never been easier.
- Browse third-party ratings and reviews, food pairings, sweetness scales, and cocktail recipes.
“With Proof™, our suppliers have been able to reach customers in a whole new way, and based on the data and insights Proof™ provides, our customers and sales teams are collaborating better than ever, finding new and exciting products to grow our customers’ businesses,” said John Wittig, Chief Commercial Officer, Southern Glazer’s. “At Southern Glazer’s, we are committed to innovation and continually evolving Proof™ based on customer feedback to ensure that the online experience is enjoyable, seamless, efficient, and the best in the business.”
More than 80,000 Southern Glazer’s customers are currently using Proof™ with more signing up every day to take advantage of the industry-leading B2B ecommerce platform.
To learn more, Southern Glazer’s customers can contact their sales consultants, or visit about.sgproof.com.
About Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is the world’s pre-eminent distributor of beverage alcohol, and proud to be a multi-generational, family-owned company. The Company has operations in 44 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and Canada. Southern Glazer’s urges all retail customers and adult consumers to market, sell, serve, and enjoy its products responsibly. For more information visit www.southernglazers.com. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @sgwinespirits and on Facebook at Facebook.com/SouthernGlazers.