The Spencer Thomas Group, LLC “STG”, a globally recognized leader in Human Capital Management, Enterprise Service Management and Organizational Change Management, continues to expand its global services and solutions capabilities. This expansion is driven in part by the following activities:
- STG acquired HR Enterprise Solutions, a provider of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits and Time and Attendance services. Founder Dan Vander Hey will assume the role of Vice President, Advisory Services.
- STG expanded its Human Capital Management “HCM” practice with the addition of a Celergo-focused offering and with the appointment of Dean Goodman as Vice President, Celergo Practice. Client demand prompted the singularly focused solution following ADP’s acquisition of Celergo.
- STG’s Enterprise Services Management “ESM” practice expanded with the addition of industry veteran Mark Ludwig. Mark will serve as Vice President, Enterprise Services Management and will lead the organization’s ServiceNow initiatives.
STG’s focused Advisory Service lines have experienced double-digit growth over the past few years and these expansion areas are a big part of the market momentum and enthusiasm for the company’s extended HCM and ESM capabilities. “I am excited to be a part of the outstanding and talented team that we’ve been able to cultivate and grow at STG,” Barbara Cassidy, President and Chief Operating Officer said. “We look forward to all that will be accomplished by enhancing our services and market presence, making STG the best it can be for our clients. Marrying the right subject matter expert to the right clients is one of the keys to our success. Getting this right and providing the human touch truly makes a difference. We don’t hire just for the experience or the role. We insist on a proven ability to provide the superior level of care we demand from our team of experts,” said Cassidy.
“Our focus on customer success requires our practice leaders to embrace and promote the importance of the human element throughout the digital transformation journey,” said Bob Dell Isola, Senior Vice President, Global Services. “The human-centric aspect of our approach, supported by our Organization Change Management framework, is the winning combination that makes such change really work in an organization.”
To further enable this growth, STG simplified the branding of its expanded product portfolio. New product families include:
- RightFIT™ Knowledge – Global business advisory, consulting and implementation support and services with local and global knowledge.
- RightFIT™ Resources – At any given time, we have fully vetted consultants with specialized skill sets to meet our clients’ needs.
- RightFIT™ Success – Our full-spectrum approach to achieving success (as measured by multi-dimensional factors), using Governance, Organizational Change Management and Business Process Optimization methods to complement our PMO and platform implementation services.
In addition to the growth of the HCM and ESM service lines, the company’s latest global expansion includes an office in Valencia, Spain, as well as new office locations in Sarasota, FL., and Atlanta, GA. STG’s growth trajectory began with a new, larger office space at its Portsmouth, NH., headquarters in December of 2017, and will continue throughout 2019 with the addition of several new positions to be filled in New Hampshire. For more on STG, please visit www.spencer-thomas.com.
About Spencer Thomas Group “STG”
STG is a Professional Services firm that delivers comprehensive business solutions worldwide. Whether it’s Human Capital Management, Organizational Change Management, Enterprise Service Management, or Program and Project Management services, our human-centric RightFIT™ methodology delivers extraordinary Customer and Employee digital experiences that advances business priorities.