Stibo Systems, the only master data management (MDM) company focused on putting Your business first, reported financial results for its fiscal mid-year, ending October 31, 2019, as the most successful start to the fiscal-year in its 43-year software history.
Among its many accomplishments, the company reports:
- Record order intake: Greatest quarter in the history of the company attributing to 75% growth year over year (YoY), highlighting contributions across all regions.
- Key wins: Over 35 new customer logos in the first half globally, across strategic verticals including manufacturing, retail and financial services. In addition, we further expanded relationships with many existing customers focused on accelerating their digital transformation journey.
- Continued innovation: New UX, Digital Business Hub (DBH), software releases incorporating machine learning, product data syndication and embedded analytics further showcasing our SaaS offering.
- Connect customer conferences: Two thought leadership Connect conferences held in Europe and North America attended by 750+ guests, with more than 70 sessions, and inspiring thought leadership keynotes.
“Our performance was driven by strong order intake growth across all of our regions and Q2 marks the greatest quarter in the history of the company,” said Niels Stenfeldt, chief executive officer. “As we look to the second-half, our focus remains centered on enabling our customers and partners to deliver improved data transparency as we help them build their own Digital Business Hub.”
Drawing on its deep experience in multidomain MDM, the company continued its commitment to customer-centric innovation with the DBH. “The Digital Business Hub extends the power of our fully-integrated platform to empower customers to connect accurate, trustworthy data from across the enterprise and make it available everywhere it’s needed,” said Stenfeldt. “By eliminating silos and integrating data across disparate domains and systems, its open architecture makes it perfect for delivering customer data transparency to drive insights and decisions that can set them apart.”
A growing worldwide client base
Stibo Systems’ dedication to customer-focused innovation helped drive a record quarter, a strong indicator of company stability as customers transition to drive value from subscription licensing. The company delivered innovative solutions during the quarter to industry leaders around the world, growing its global client base across multiple regions and industries. Recent customer wins include innovative market leaders such as:
- Nets, a Nordics-based payment provider, chose a Multidomain MDM solution allowing a comprehensive 360 customer view and analysis across contracts, products and geographical location of payment equipment at Nets customers in Europe.
- Specsavers, the largest British optical retailer, chose a cloud-based Product MDM solution to improve the customer journey online and in-store.
- Duratex, the largest Brazilian manufacturer of ceramics, metal fittings, electronic showers and wood, chose a cloud-based Product MDM solution to deliver consistent product information across all channels and reduce time to market.
- IBT, a US provider of industrial products, engineering expertise and inventory management to plants and warehouses in a variety of industries, chose a Product MDM solution to complement their overall digital strategy that encompasses ecommerce, PIM and content maintenance.
Connect customer conferences
Connect, held in Copenhagen and Chicago this year, attracted a total of 750+ attendees, with more than 70 sessions, and a full slate of Stibo Systems leadership, partners and industry analysts and guest speakers sharing innovative methods of addressing common data challenges.
“This year’s events demonstrated how we have aligned our company goals to those of our customers and partners. It is clear that both consumers and companies continue to evolve in their digital journeys to include transparency and purpose. These two factors, while challenging to achieve as data complexity continues to grow, will be crucial in determining which companies succeed moving forward,” said Stenfeldt.
Next year’s Connect conferences will be in Berlin and Hollywood. To see how Stibo Systems can assist you in your digital journey pre-register and/or sign up for more information at: stibosystems.com/connect.
Tweet this: Stibo Systems celebrates successful first half with record breaking performance.
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems, the master data management company, is the trusted source of MDM solutions based on a unique business-first, people-centric approach. Our solutions are the driving force behind forward-thinking companies around the world that have unlocked the strategic value of their master data; empowering them to improve the customer experience, drive innovation and growth, and create an essential foundation for digital transformation. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, founded in 1794, and is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit stibosystems.com.