Six winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award unveiled their groundbreaking advances for the hardware manufacturing industry at the Taiwan Excellence Hardware Showcase, a digital event held on Friday, October 23, in Taipei, Taiwan, to industry professionals around the globe. Hosted by TAITRA (Taiwan External Trade Development Council), this showcase is one of several online streamed conferences introducing Taiwan’s innovations to the growing international hardware market during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201027006243/en/
Ferro Carbon presenting their popular product – Heavy Duty Tile Cutter. (Photo: Business Wire)
During the one-hour period, almost 700 visitors tuned in for a look at Taiwan’s latest, and most showstopping innovations. Taiwan continues to be a key global player in the hardware market that exported nearly $3.8 billion USD in 2019, ranking the country third in the world.
The presenting companies and their products, all recipients of the Taiwan Excellence Award, exemplify the highest quality, most innovative, and highest-performing hardware and pneumatic tools in the industry. They include:
- Kuani Gear Co., Ltd. Kuani announced their Gearless Angle Impact Wrench that simplifies automobile/motorcycle maintenance with its fully adjustable, unique, 360-degree swivel feature, improving ease of access in engine bays or other confined spaces. Its low-recoil design also helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Tien-I Industrial Co., Ltd. launched new spinning impact extensions, which effectively solved the professional vehicle mechanic’s problem of losing their grip on traditional impact extensions. They helps mechanics efficiently and safely complete jobs in confined spaces under the hood or chassis.
- Shuter Enterprise Co. Ltd. delivered the RC High-Efficiency Work Station. By providing industrial-strength load capacity and space-saving versatility, Shuter introduced a work station that applies its leading industrial technology to the residential market to help home owners efficiently set up DIY workshops in their own garages
- Williams Tools Co., Ltd. The company’s internationally acclaimed “Screen Slipping T-handle Torque Screwdriver” protects both the user and the tool with patented torque adjustment to eliminate over-tightening. Tested up to 30,000 cycles and manufactured from environmentally friendly, silicon-chromoly steel, the screwdriver even has internal storage space for 12 hex bits.
- Ferro-Carbon Ent. Co., Ltd. Ferro-Carbon introduced its ample and powerful, heavy duty tile cutter. Designed to easily cut 800mm to 1200mm lengths of tile, the enhanced breaking system and tungsten scoring wheel produces a smoother, cleaner, and easier cut and is the tool favored by major tile manufacturers around the globe.
- Medical Intubation Technology Corporation (MitCorp) unveiled the PRSL 300, an innovative pipe inspection videoscope system with a real-time display. It provides a foolproof inspection tool thanks to a unique probe with a self-leveling camera that retains an upright image as the probe maneuvers lithely through any pipe. The use of high-durability HDPE fiberglass also allows the probe to smoothly rotate, expand, and retract while simultaneously protecting the drive circuit board for image signal and slip ring for a lightweight, wear-resistant, and waterproof unit.
The winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award look forward to partnering with overseas buyers to bring their innovations to their specific industrial and residential hardware markets. The full product brochure of products is available here.
This Taiwan Excellence Hardware Showcase, along with TAITRA-hosted series of online conferences, is part of the Taiwan Industry Image Promotion Project organized by the Bureau of Foreign Trade and the Ministry of Economic Affairs promoting the latest products and technologies developed by Taiwanese companies.
Information about TAIWAN EXCELLENCE / Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA and TAITRA:
The symbol of Taiwan Excellence honors Taiwan’s most innovative products that provide tremendous value to users worldwide. All products carrying this symbol have been selected as winners of specific Taiwan Excellence Awards based on outstanding R&D, design, quality, marketing, and Made-in-Taiwan merits. The symbol of Taiwan Excellence was initiated by the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan in 1992 and is recognized by over 100 countries around the world. Visit www.taiwanexcellence.org for more information.
Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA
The Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT), under The Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) of Taiwan, is responsible for implementing policies and regulations governing foreign trade, economic cooperation, and foreign investments. Established in January 1969, BOFT’s role and position have undergone ongoing adjustments to meet the needs of a shifting international economic and trade environment. BOFT has been guiding and working with the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) in numerous trade promotion projects and activities both internationally and domestically. Having worked closely with TAITRA for many decades, BOFT continues to entrust TAITRA with various critical government projects relating to trade and investments, promoting Taiwan on every international aspect.
Taiwan External Trade Development Council
Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) is the foremost non-profit, semi-governmental trade promotion organization in Taiwan. Founded in 1970 to help promote foreign trade, TAITRA is jointly sponsored by the government, industry associations, and several commercial organizations. TAITRA assists Taiwanese businesses in strengthening their international competitiveness and in dealing with the challenges they face in foreign markets. TAITRA boasts a well-coordinated trade promotion and information network consisting of over 1,200 trained specialists stationed throughout its Taipei headquarters and 60 branches worldwide. Together with its sister organizations, the Taiwan Trade Center (TTC) and Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC), TAITRA has created a wealth of trade opportunities through effective promotion strategies. www.taitra.org.tw