Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced the appointment of three senior executives to further accelerate international growth across customer, revenue and market segments.
The following executive appointments are effective immediately:
- Anthony (Tony) Barbone has been appointed as Talkdesk’s first chief revenue officer (CRO). Previously, Barbone was senior vice president of Talkdesk Global Sales, responsible for execution of the company’s direct and indirect sales strategy. Under his leadership, Talkdesk delivered record results quarter over quarter and expanded its global sales footprint significantly. As CRO, Barbone continues to lead all Talkdesk global sales, channel, sales development representatives, solution engineering and customer experience (CX) strategy teams.
- Kieran King has been appointed Talkdesk chief customer officer (CCO). King joined Talkdesk one year ago as senior vice president of Customer Success, later adding Talkdesk Professional Services to her remit. Since joining Talkdesk, King led record breaking expansion within the customer base. In this new role as CCO, King will also be responsible for Talkdesk’s Customer Support team. Her deep understanding of and passion for customer success have further elevated Talkdesk’s global reputation as the five-star standard for white-glove customer service.
- Marco Costa has been appointed Talkdesk international chief operating officer (COO). Costa’s four-year tenure with Talkdesk, most recently as general manager of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), has been instrumental to establishing the company’s recognition as an innovation powerhouse in the region. As international COO, Costa is responsible for oversight and operations for all aspects of Talkdesk’s global business as the company continues to expand into new countries and markets.
“We have aggressive growth plans in 2021, and reaching our goals requires a fearless, exceptionally talented and deeply experienced executive team. It is an honor to welcome Tony, Kieran and Marco as Talkdesk senior executive leadership,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Tony’s passion for creating and driving a high-performance sales culture will allow us to continue the phenomenal growth we’ve had. Kieran’s love of and support for Talkdesk’s customers will help us continue to build a diverse, loyal customer base of CX industry leaders. Marco’s vast international experience and operational excellence will allow us to move into new countries with focus and precision.”
These appointments come during a period of unprecedented growth and momentum for Talkdesk. Since its inception in 2011, Talkdesk has grown to be one of the most recognizable names in the contact center industry. Talkdesk has been recognized as a Leader by Gartner in the inaugural multi-regional 2020 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), named a Leader in the 2020 Forrester Wave for CCaaS, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100 list and recently secured $143 million in Series C funding, increasing the company’s valuation to more than $3 billion.
Talkdesk is revolutionizing the customer service market with Talkdesk CX Cloud™, the industry’s first and only modern, global end-to-end customer experience solution. By combining enterprise performance at scale with consumer simplicity, CX Cloud allows companies to easily adapt contact center operations to the evolving needs of customers, customer service and sales teams, resulting in increased productivity, customer satisfaction and cost saving. Talkdesk CX Cloud offers a dynamic customer experience platform powered by artificial intelligence (AI), a white-glove approach to comprehensive business services and simple, seamless integration capabilities with more than 60 business tools, including the deepest Salesforce integration. Talkdesk CX Cloud sets a new benchmark for the contact center solutions market with enterprise scalability, security and reliability, backed by the industry’s only 100% uptime Service Level Agreement.
- See Talkdesk as a Leader by Gartner in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and other recent awards and recognition
- Hear direct from customers why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- Talkdesk recently announced $143 million in Series C funding, increasing the company’s valuation to more than $3 billion.
Tweet this: Talkdesk announces CRO, CCO and international COO appointments as company moves into next phase of growth, global expansion. @Talkdesk leadership team now comprised of 50% women.
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales teams and their end-customers, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and YMCA rely on Talkdesk to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.