The global UAV payload and subsystems market size will grow by USD 23 billion during 2019-2023. This market report provides a detailed analysis of the market by type (cameras and sensors, radars and communication, weaponry, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190920005345/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled global UAV payload and subsystem market 2019-2023. (Graphic: Business Wire)
For More Information @ Request for Free Sample Report
The global UAV payload and subsystems market has 16 major vendors as market participants. The diversified and industry-specific vendors hold wider focus across markets when compared to the pure play and category-specific vendors.
AeroVironment Inc., BAE Systems Plc, Elbit Systems Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Co., SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd., Textron Inc., and The Boeing Co. are among the vendors who have a dominant position in the global market. While FLIR Systems Inc., General Atomics, Hood Technology Corp., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., UAV Factory Ltd., United Technologies Corp., and Yuneec International Co. Ltd. hold a strong position in the global market.
BAE Systems Plc’s newest product offerings include:
- Tactical SIGINT Payload: This is a next-generation SIGINT system that integrates a software-defined open architecture for LOS and BLOS network operations to provide the command center with a 360-degree aerial view of the operational area in real time.
- Epiphany: It is an information security and risk management framework (RMF) for the US DoD.
Lockheed Martin Corp. is another leading vendor in the UAV payload and subsystems market sphere. In line with the global UAV payload and subsystems market, the company’s newest product offerings include:
- OnPoint OnBoard Vision Processing Unit Vision Suite v3.0: This is a compact, highly capable vision processing unit (VPU) that captures video and still imagery from digital image sensors, such as the onboard 10 Megapixel ePTZ digital imager.
- Multi-Domain Synchronized Effects Tool: MDSET is a mission planning system introduced by the company in September 2018 that connect systems and assets across domains.
Raytheon Co. is another leading vendor in the UAV payload and subsystems market. In line with the global UAV payload and subsystems market, the company’s newest product offerings include:
- AN/ALR-69A (V) Radar Warning Receiver: This is an all-digital radar warning receiver, mounted on the MQ-9 Block 5 UAV, to enhance its traditional RWR performance and enable several new mission profiles.
- Cyber Protection System: The company launched its new Cyber Protection System with Scalable Cyber Response Centers for the global defense, intelligence, and commercial customers.
Access Free Sample Report here @ https://www.technavio.com/sample?report=UAV-payload-and-subsystems-market
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
Market sizing 2018
Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
Bargaining power of buyers
Bargaining power of suppliers
Threat of new entrants
Threat of substitutes
Threat of rivalry
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
Market segmentation by type
Comparison by type
Cameras and sensors – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Radars and communication – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Weaponry – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Others – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Key leading countries
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
Use of artificial intelligence (AI) for autonomous UAVs
Advent of swarm UAVs
Rapid adoption of sensor fusion technology
Emergence of laser-powered UCAVs
Increasing focus on developing alternative power sources for UAVs
Development of advanced anti-air weapons
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
Market positioning of vendors
BAE Systems Plc
Elbit Systems Ltd.
Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
Lockheed Martin Corp.
Northrop Grumman Corp.
SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd.
The Boeing Co.
United Technologies Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
List of abbreviations
Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
For more information about this report visit https://www.technavio.com/report/unmanned-aerial-vehicle-uav-payload-and-subsystems-market-industry-analysis