Palisade Company, the leading provider of risk and decision analysis software solutions for science and industry, today announces the latest version of their market-leading risk and decision support solutions, @RISK and the DecisionTools Suite.
As the market’s leading analytics solution provider, @RISK Version 8 represents the culmination of feedback from thousands of users across a multitude of verticals on the key business analysis they do every day. @RISK is an add-in to Microsoft Excel that lets you analyze risk using Monte Carlo simulation. @RISK shows you virtually all possible outcomes for any situation, and gives the probability they will occur. This provides critical insight in today’s everchanging business landscape, enabling organizations to navigate their capacity for risk. The new version has been rebuilt on the latest programming technology from the ground up, ensuring that the @RISK solution will continue to provide the most reliable, accurate, and robust quantitative risk analysis available anywhere for years to come.
User experience was a top priority in the @RISK 8 redesign, with an emphasis on simplicity and streamlined workflows. @RISK’s new, easy-to-use management console and user interface is now much more intuitive for both new and experienced practitioners alike. From an all-new command Ribbon to fresh dialog layouts, @RISK 8 offers a thoroughly modern look and feel throughout the entire application. Every aspect of model management has been re-engineered for more responsive, faster performance to help organizations become more agile in their decision-making processes.
In addition to providing an enhanced user experience, @RISK 8 offers:
- Faster generation of reports – up to 10 times faster than before – as well as analysis of simulation data, and management of scenario and sensitivity data.
- Quicker model setup with all-new distribution selection and fitting.
- Improved model accuracy with enhanced correlations and copulas.
- Significantly enhanced modeling of time series.
- Operational efficiencies in performing advanced simulations.
- New summary trend and multiple simulation graphs, for understanding results over time.
“With our latest version of @RISK, we’re helping empower our business users to answer questions vital for the growth of their organizations,” says Randy Heffernan, Chief Executive Officer of Palisade. “As business continues a data-driven evolution and every company becomes a data-driven organization, @RISK helps to accelerate this transition. We believe that data, product, and individuals are the analytic agents in this transformation to impact the world. @RISK and the DecisionTools Suite are the comprehensive platform that ignite growth through educated decision making. About Palisade Company:
With more than 150,000 users globally, Palisade Company provides the world’s largest comprehensive risk and decision analysis software platform. Combining over 35 years of expertise and partnerships with over 90% of the Global Fortune 100 across a multitude of verticals, Palisade Company is uniquely positioned to offer a full suite of analytics tools that includes:
- @RISK for Monte Carlo simulation of data
- PrecisionTree for decision trees
- TopRank for “what if” sensitivity analysis
- NeuralTools for predictive neural networks
- StatTools for statistical analysis & forecasting
- Evolver for sophisticated optimization
- RISKOptimizer for Monte Carlo simulation & optimization
Headquartered in Ithaca, NY, Palisade Company helps companies optimize their decision making in many industries that range from finance to oil and mineral exploration, real estate to heavy manufacturing and pharmaceuticals to aerospace, as well as top business schools around the world. For more information on Palisade Company, call 800-432-7475 or visit www.palisade.com.